Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Make Dambu Nama - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Dambu Nama (5645 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Dambu Nama by Jummymine(f): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
please,hausa people in the house i want to learn how to make dambu nama.i would really appreciate it if anybody could teach me.
Re: How To Make Dambu Nama by merciie(f): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Meat (beef or chicken)
Seasoning
Salt
Spice (ginger garlic pepper)
Water
Oil
Boil the meat with the spice until tender
Pour it in a clean mortar and pound until soft, add more pepper and spice to yor taste as you pound.
Heat the oil and fry until golden brown
Drain properly and your delicious dambun nama is ready!

Can be eaten as a snack with bread or as a side dish with rice,

1 Like

Re: How To Make Dambu Nama by dominique(f): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
I have a feeling its not going to be as easy as it looks cos the end product is always flaky, crunchy with little oil. Timing and quantity of oil must be very critical to get desired results.
Re: How To Make Dambu Nama by merciie(f): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Trust me dearie, its not rocket science. Just make sure u deep fry on low heat so you get an even result.
The level of pounding will determine how flaky it turns out.
Re: How To Make Dambu Nama by dominique(f): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
^ thanks dear, I'll try it out one of these days. How I wish it was sold down here in the south.
Re: How To Make Dambu Nama by jovi: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
OK..so please I need another recipe..I don't know what this is called in the north, but there was this fried chicken (seems it was deep fried), it was fried, and at same time dry but had little sauce, and was so tasty!! I remember he brought it around fasting time maybe when they broke the fast....Please any northerner that knows what this is? The tastiest fried chicken I ever had in Abuja!

(1) (Reply)

Fura De Nunu / Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS / Nigerian Bread Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.