Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here (2720 Views)

Why Beverly Osu Lost In BBA The Chase...exposed! / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Beverly Osu’s Unclad BBA The Chase Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Dannyxy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
I Hpe it will be opened,bt diz mods hv an attitude,dem wan pursue me comot frm nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: I wanna contact everyone from that thread. Just can't since I dnt knw hw to go abt it...you can help contact as many as u can. Thank u
Those two I mentioned are MODS...when they see that the thread is locked they will unlock it grin
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Kslib(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
If na clean dem dey clean he thread,then make i dey get ready for my ban...
If dem try am dis time around eh,walahi,my come back will be deadly..
I go finish the whole nairaland with hidden post.. I go open thousands of address,use am destroy any destroyable..
Dem go tire for me..*snaps finger**
Make dem ban me first? Mshhheeew!!
All izz well joor!

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kslib: If na clean dem dey clean he thread,then make i dey get ready for my ban...
I go finish the whole nairaland with hidden post.. I go open thousands of address,use am destroy any destroyable..
All izz well joor!

Lol. Up G.W

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by ToyinDipo(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
@Mod, if you are viewing this, can you please move this thread to front page momentarily. Thanks if you do so.

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Kslib(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Up G.W
Comot jooor!! Shey na me you dey push go do bad thing..lol
But seriously,i have been banned twice all in the name of cleaning a thread after the fire has quenched.. Anytime wey i get small e-war with person,i swear,na dat time thread dey close for cleaning/sanitation.. Others dey escape but na me dey always be the victim..
I accept the other flimsy bans,but this time around,NO WAY!!!
All izz still well!

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lol! I see GH KWAME...hw far you?! Go invite iyawo come
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
god_of_music: Those two I mentioned are MODS...when they see that the thread is locked they will unlock it grin
ah! That would be nice na. do u knw hw we could reach them?

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I won't post anything on that BBATheChase thread again until I find Josydaky!

If you know how I feel now,you will understand!

She's one in a Million!

You guys didn't see the best of us on Nairaland,we took it to twitter and facebook...but before I could reveal my feelings to her SHE DISSAPEARED! *crying*

JOSYDAKY!!!!!!!!!!! When are you coming? Josy baby! Should I wait to December?? Josybaby where are YOU my LOVE?!!!!

*sobs*

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kslib: If na clean dem dey clean he thread,then make i dey get ready for my ban...
All izz well joor!
lol. Kslib! Finally...all iz well
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: ah! That would be nice na. do u knw hw we could reach them?
Just go to any of their new topics and post your complaint..thanks!
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by ToyinDipo(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
god_of_music: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

She's one in a Million!

You guys didn't see the best of us on Nairaland,we took it to twitter and facebook...but before I could reveal my feelings to her SHE DISSAPEARED! *crying*

JOSYDAKY!!!!!!!!!!! When are you coming? Josy baby! Should I wait to December?? Josybaby where are YOU my LOVE?!!!!

*sobs*

Are you really serious about this? She was still on NL as at this afternoon. Check https://www.nairaland.com/josydaky
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2013

She's one in a Million!

*sobs*
lol. This love odikwa serious!

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2013

She's one in a Million!

*sobs*

I don laugh chuk head inside my mama pot of stew.

Why didn't you get her digits after few convo? undecided
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
god_of_music: Just go to any of their new topics and post your complaint..thanks!
ok. Thanks for your assistance
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by GHKWAME(m): 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: Lol! I see GH KWAME...hw far you?! Go invite iyawo come
L0l .....kai! This guy don kill me. I kuul joor! Anytime I get time f0r Nairaland, na BBA Thread I dey log on first! Its sad the Thread has been closed sha!.... With regards with @iyawoTM, don't worry news spread fast on NL.
But charley you guyz for check this Thread up! Itz cracking me up! »»

https://www.nairaland.com/1430588/nigeria-partners-russia-build-nuclear/5

1 Like

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Are you really serious about this? She was still on NL as at this afternoon. Check https://www.nairaland.com/josydaky
I'm just surprised he can't reach her seeing as he has both her FB and twitter
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: ah! That would be nice na. do u knw hw we could reach them?

www.nairaland.com/dominique

www.nairaland.com/Afam4eva

Go through PM. I think most of the moderators have push mail.
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

exactly my thought
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by ToyinDipo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: I'm just surprised he can't reach her seeing as he has both her FB and twitter
I wonder too, I wish to know the cause, if there is any.
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Kslib(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: lol. Kslib! Finally...all iz well
Hmmn,this one no be the letter ooo.. This one na just my suspicion cos i don suffer from the disease of victimized banning before and i suspect say history wan repeat imself again..
I go write polite letter to seun but with a not so friendly tone..
I wan balance well,open dictionary,open quaran,open bilbe,then draft the letter using those 3 weapons..
All izz well!

3 Likes

Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
GH KWAME:
L0l .....kai! This guy don kill me. I kuul joor! Anytime I get time f0r Nairaland, na BBA Thread I dey log on first! But charley you guyz for check this Thread up! Itz cracking me up! »»

https://www.nairaland.com/1430588/nigeria-partners-russia-build-nuclear/5
lol. The thread name funny sef
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:

No she hasn't,I was the one who posted there just to know if she would get an alert
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Dannyxy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmn,this one no be the letter ooo.. This one na just my suspicion cos i don suffer from the disease of victimized banning before and i suspect say history wan repeat imself again..
I wan balance well,open dictionary,open quaran,open bilbe,then draft the letter using those 3 weapons..
All izz well!
i am praying with u,if u escape ban,no 4get,i pray with u
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I was being a Gentleman
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kslib:
Comot jooor!! Shey na me you dey push go do bad thing..lol
But seriously,i have been banned twice all in the name of cleaning a thread after the fire has quenched.. Anytime wey i get small e-war with person,i swear,na dat time thread dey close for cleaning/sanitation.. Others dey escape but na me dey always be the victim..
I accept the other flimsy bans,but this time around,NO WAY!!!
All izz still well!

Lol. No be so o. You no even know wetin dey my mind immediately dem lock that thread. You've been seeing Jekyll. You never see Hyde. So, chill make e happen first.

E be like say dey blacklist you for G era o.
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!
lololol. E don be 4 seun
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Drahmah: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

www.nairaland.com/dominique

www.nairaland.com/Afam4eva

Go through PM. I think most of the moderators have push mail.
thanks bruh
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
god_of_music: I was being a Gentleman

Hmmm... What's gentlemanly about not asking for her digits? You like her and I guess she feels same way, I don't see anything in it o.

If she no gree giyu, you balance well. grin
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: exactly my thought

smiley
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hmmm... What's gentlemanly about not asking for her digits? You like her and I guess she feels same way, I don't see anything in it o.

If she no gree giyu, you balance well. grin
I didn't ask for it
Re: Peeps From Closed Bba(the Chase) Page Meet Here by Kslib(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. No be so o. You no even know wetin dey my mind immediately dem lock that thread. You've been seeing Jekyll. You never see Hyde. So, chill make e happen first.

E be like say dey blacklist you for G era o.
Lol..
Na for lisby head i go pour out wetin i wan really talk.. I just pity lisby..
Walahi,i vex ehn when the thread close..
I wan start interview people,na im seun appear say make i post pic.. I dey busy dem resize about 5 images,mods dey busy dey lock thread...
WTF!!!
All izz well!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Ghost Making A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie / TSTV Finally Launched... / African Magic Movie Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.