Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Forum Messages - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forum Messages (746 Views)

Twilio Messages Not Being Delivered To Mtn Numbers / Facebook To Begin Charging For Messages / Help With Error Messages On Oscommerce Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forum Messages by yommys01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2008
Guys I here with Questions again ,
I own a forum ( soccerfanbase.com-football lovers can Join free ) and created a webmail mail (admin@soccerfanbase.com )which I use in sending emails to my members but it all seems no one is getting the message becos the messages are always delievering to their Bulk folder. This is really affecting my forum , I need to do something but I hate sending emails from hotmail , gmail or yahoo as it all looks dump without the much needed proffessional edge. Does any one know what I can do to get the messages delievered into their inbox ??
Re: Forum Messages by yawatide(f): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2008
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do technically. I say, "technically" because there is always an exception to a rule. You might want to try "Bcc"ing your members. This will give the incoming server the impression that the mail is sent to only one person.

The ultimate is for you to, as part of your "welcome" email, to advise your members (telling them this with a bolded font is probably the best) to add your email address to their "white list" and/or to create a rule that tells their incoming servers not to send your emails to their bulk folders.

(1) (Reply)

Much Touted Search Engine Fails To Impress On Debut / Apple The New King Of Silicon Valley As Market Value Overtakes Hi-tech Rival / Worldwide Chatroom For All Race(black And White)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.