Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Guys, Would You Pay N7000 To Have 'attractive' Lips? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys, Would You Pay N7000 To Have 'attractive' Lips? (746 Views)

Photo: Guys Would You Rock This Strange Aligator Shoe? / How To Get That Pink/reddish Attractive Lips(part 2!) / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Pay N7000 To Have 'attractive' Lips? by Jidbel(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2013
I had actually laughed at the idea of having my lips 'tattooed' pink (according to the link below). I recall walking past Ikeja under bridge area several times earlier this year and hearing some guys by the roadside call me and other men to come and ''do your pink lips'' but I didnt know the fad had become a trend this much that it had to take a US fun fact news site for me to know. According to the web page who posted a Youtube clip from our own Battabox.com, ''Apparently, having pink lips is a coveted aesthetic feature in Nigeria, and tattooing is the most common way to achieve it''.

I am not that much of a fashion buff so I may not fully understand the motive behind this craze, but I hope this is does not have any health implications. I would also like to know what ladies in the house think about this. How much influence does a a guy's pink lips have on their attractiveness or sexiness to you? Are we guys also trying to have some artificial features to compete against such multiple stunts from ladies such as artificial boobs, eye lashes and countless make ups?

Read more: http://interestingfacts.cc/2013/09/pink-lip-tattoos-latest-nigerian-mens-fashion.html#ixzz2eN5XLa7f
Re: Guys, Would You Pay N7000 To Have 'attractive' Lips? by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2013
N7000 not N700 for Pink lips. Na wa oo
Re: Guys, Would You Pay N7000 To Have 'attractive' Lips? by mazizitonene(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2013
Lmao.....Arrant nonsense!.....thank God I got dem natural and it blends wif my skin colour.....look @ dat yeye daft boy in d video as black as he is he's lukin 4 pink lips wey no fit help him worworness.....moreover d pink lips sef can easily be known to be fake....There's no comparison...original is still way more sexier
Re: Guys, Would You Pay N7000 To Have 'attractive' Lips? by psucc(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Even if N5.oo. No way! Every bit of coin has alternative use not throw away.
Re: Guys, Would You Pay N7000 To Have 'attractive' Lips? by demelza: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Why are guyz going gaga over pink lips?
If you are naturally uglee, pink lips cannot rescue the situation. Just be content with how you look.
Besides instead of throwing that amount of money, simply enter market and get pink lipstick for #100.
Kabisa!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strictly On Hair,relaxed Or Natural. / 308 Make-up Secrets / Who Can Write On Fashion And Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.