Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Rihanna Believes In Aliens Pays Sky Scanner To Give Her Updates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Believes In Aliens Pays Sky Scanner To Give Her Updates (645 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / PHOTOS: Phyno Also Shows Off The Guys He Believes Are Made Of Black In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Believes In Aliens Pays Sky Scanner To Give Her Updates by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2013
All you Rihanna fans out there, there is a whole new side of Rihanna which you don't know yet. The "Umbrella" hit maker is a strong believer that life exists beyond the planet Earth and has hired an agency to give her regular updates of alien activity!to give her information from Nevada on anything that relates to sightings. He keeps in touch with her from the Little A'Le'Inn - a motel which hosts UFO hunters,"

He reiterated that Rihanna does not consider UFO sighting as a fad and strongly believes in it. "This isn't a fad for Rihanna, she is a total believer and doesn't mind spending her money on it to get results. Rihanna has always been convinced aliens will land on Earth in her lifetime," he said.

As a child little Rihanna was asked by her dad to look for UFO's in the sky for so many years. She and her now 23-year-old brother Rorrey are firm believers of the alien world and use to think they actually exist.

"My dad used to make me sit outside on the steps all night long in Barbados looking for UFOs flying by. I had to do that for years. I didn't see any, but I saw a falling star once and I was like: 'Yes, Dad! Come and see!'" RiRi told the newspaper.

We tried finding a little more about the Little A'Le'Inn where RiRi pays a sky scanner to report alien activity and found that the motel has been dedicated to Aliens and UFO's for more than two decades now. It is situated near America's top secret place called Area 51 - which is also famous from its UFO theories.

"The events and unidentified flying objects we see and only hear at times in this area often leave us shaking our heads. The unknown is what we live for. The times when logic escapes us and the knowledge of things to come are before us. We welcome it all," says the Web site of Little A'Le'Inn. Who knows RiRi might actually hear from one of them?
Re: Rihanna Believes In Aliens Pays Sky Scanner To Give Her Updates by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2013
How does dat affect the price of g..if she like make she believe in faries or fada chrismas na she sabi...by the way ist to comment in case dis makes front page

(1) (Reply)

Happy 33rd Birthday To Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji / Glamour:would You Rock Nicki Minaj's New Fashion Line / Funke Akindele Set To Launch Perfume Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.