Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE (2228 Views)

18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE by ganase2: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2013
Imagine that these are newly wedded couple and to the wife the husband is already demanding for too much sex, what if they have been married for say 5 years. Only God knows what might have happened!

The newly wedded wife, Jamila Saidu Umar is now in police cell in Katsina State after being arrested for pouring hot water on her husband, Aminu Umar, during an argument over sex as It was gathered that Umar incurred his wife’s wrath when he accused her of not performing to his expectation in bed.

The suspect, Jamila Saidu Umar said “I have confessed my sin to the police at the State CID. I got married to my husband five days before the incident happened and I am his
sixth wife.

“My husband had sex with me many times and on each occasion after the act, I would have to use hot water to treat the wound I sustained during the sex.

“My husband loves sex too much and there is no day he would have sex with me that I would not be treating wounds in my body with hot water.

“He complained that I didn’t satisfy him in the bed and that if I must remain with him I must agree to have sex and satisfy him always. I don’t know why he loves sex so much.”

She further explained that an argument ensued between her and her husband on the day of the incident over sex.

“He kept accusing me of not performing to his satisfaction in bed and he started beating me.
“Suddenly I remembered that I had hot water on fire, which I was preparing for his bath. I rushed to the kitchen in annoyance and carried the hot water and poured all on him.”

“Neighbours who were nearby rushed in and rescued him and took him to the General Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving treatment.”

Narrating his ordeal, the victim, Aminu Umar said, “I instructed my wife to prepare hot water for me to bathe and we had a quarrel. My wife suddenly rushed into the kitchen and carried the hot water and before I knew what was happening, poured the hot water on me. I began to shout for help but she continued pouring the hot water on me.

“As I was shouting for help, the good people in the neighbourhood came to my rescue.”
Speaking on the incident, the Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Hurdi , said the ugly incident occurred about 10.00am in the Quarter Area of Katsina.

According to the commissioner after corrobating what the suspect said, hr further explained it was the husband’s cry for help that attracted good Samaritans who rescued and rushed him to the General Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving treatment.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/wife-hot-water-hubby.html

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE by Iaz93: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2013
undecided undecided Terrible!
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE by StellaBella(f): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2013
I hope say the hot water nor soak him blokous oh?

Just worried .
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE by Tholudee(f): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2013
:oThis is serious o...bt next time the man too go know say no b evryday na christmas
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE by Tuntheycr7: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2013
The man must have paid outrageous amount of money 4 d wife dowry.
Nawa o. Hymmm just cant imagined wat d woman must av xperiencd because aboki's dis tinx dem de em em. No be here o
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2013
See wetin toto de cause cry
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For 'always' Demanding Sex (PICTURE by musaajebor(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2013
Shirt.very hot puny water .c as him skin peel.

(1) (Reply)

Read Shocking Place Where Tampolo Was Hiding As EFCC Stormed Asaba To Arrest Him / See The Snake That Came To Ondo State House Of Assembly / Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.