Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? (2028 Views)

Poll: wives more faithful than husbands?

true: 81% (36 votes)
false: 18% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Be Faithful In Marriage / How To Be Faithful In Marriage / Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by kamsy(f): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2006
Why is it that ladies are more faithful in marriage? Some people will tell you its a mans world.what do they mean by that?
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by mamaput(f): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2006
Becausemen think with their Prick and women with their head.
Because men think they are allowed to do it everyone will clap for them
But a woman is a slut.
Because women have a conscience
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by nairamar(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2006
"it's a man's world" is a phrase popularised by James Brown's song of the same name, it has generally believed that the lyric's tell a story of how women are constantly suffering from the unfaithfulness of men and it's a huge burden on her; the true message is more compelling.

At the time of release in 1962, there was a lot of oppression of black people by whites and the civil rights movement was advocating for change; so the phrase "The Man" referred to any Oga especailly white men who oppressed black people back then in the 1960's.

So basically, it's a song of the oppressed, quite like many of Fela's works in the seventy's; and also used as a description of men's oppression of women.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by Nosu(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2006
it is very simple, if u can't be faithful while single, be it man/woman u can't be faithful in marriage.
he/she that is not faithful in little things can never be faithful in greater things.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by LiquidMind(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2006
Men that are not faithfun in marriage is a sign of a falling man
he has lost his leadership at home,,
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by Badman888(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2006
a number of women are nfaithful, but just have to say the fact more men are unfaithful undecided
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by edygirl(f): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2006
@mamput,
Once again I clap for you. You always have the right answer. They really think with the rod in b/w their legs while women think with their #6
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by alj(m): 12:35am On Jun 05, 2006
i think men and women are as bad as each other women just hide it better. after all who are the unfaithful men supposed to be sleeping with?

single girls?

if that were true every single girl in Nigeria would have at least one married man on the go to keep up with demand. grin
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by chinani(f): 3:21am On Jun 05, 2006
alj:

after all who are the unfaithful men supposed to be sleeping with?

single girls?
Good point. Maybe they're with other. . .men? wink
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by jgirl3: 3:31am On Jun 05, 2006
Wives are usually more faithful. Most sugar daddies are married while most sugar mummies are single
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by Badman888(m): 3:34am On Jun 05, 2006
chai isnt the votes meant to be like 50 - 50 men are not that bad undecided
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by jgirl3: 3:38am On Jun 05, 2006
lol. Yes - Men are that bad. What did you vote for?
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by Badman888(m): 3:39am On Jun 05, 2006
true, just had to kinda admit, but lots of woman are bad and they do it better
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by jgirl3: 3:52am On Jun 05, 2006
lots of women are bad,yes, yet lots of men are unfaithful.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2006
yes wives are more faithful than the men folk.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by thupsie(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] Yes i agree wives are more faithful to their husband if there is MONEY but, they are disrepectful if u thing are wrong with u financially so i can not really support that issue!!!!
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by IAH(f): 2:23am On Jun 10, 2006
Definitely. Wives are far more faithful than the husbands because they take marriage more seriously.smiley Actually I've not really heard of a cheating wife (among the married people I know), could it be that they are good at covering up?undecided But cheating husbands? haaaaa I've lost count right now. shocked shocked
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by LadyB(f): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2006
yes wives are more faithful
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by spoilt(f): 1:48am On Feb 03, 2008
because women know better than to flaunt their escapades, they are more discreet and yeah, they are smarter and never get caught. grin
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by joshjosh(m): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2008
thanks spoilt. if we had oprah, phil donahue, jerry springer and those confessionals tv in nigeria maybe the people would have known what is happening. truth be told, men and women in naija are as bad as each other when it comes to playing outside their marriage.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 2:48am On Feb 03, 2008
Because we do not usually have an incurable "itch" between our legs most of the time and we have learned to *69 ourselves--since the satisfaction derived is unattainable elsewhere! cool
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by Rlst84sale(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2008
Almondjoy could u please elaborate on your response?, thank you.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by liquid7: 5:52pm On May 19, 2008
I doubt women are more faithful then men.
But myth has it that they are ,so people rarely look at wives to cheat.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by dudubobo1: 7:29pm On May 19, 2008
Wives are more faithful in Nigeria.

For europe, all these women just dey drink and dey pom any available man. Oyinbo women fit pom ya papa and brother if you no dey for house especially if she don drink small lipsrsealed
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by mazaje(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2008
you think so? hmmm women are just as unfiathful as men, the only difference is that women hide it better.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by JoyceAgim(f): 2:03am On May 20, 2008
very true in all ramifications,wives are more faithful in marriage than the husbands.
Re: Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? by ima1(f): 5:30am On May 20, 2008
Like i told my husband b4 i accepted his proposal (First man i have ever been with and the last man) "have you gotten it out of your system" because if you cheat there is no going back and that will be the only reason why i will end our marriage. cuz i know i will never cheat on him no matter what.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Woman Also Cheat On Her Husband For Cheating On Her? / Mistake In Waec Name / Reply To; I cooked in my married brother house and his wife felt bad about it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.