Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Golf 3 Manual - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Golf 3 Manual (2350 Views)

My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! / Which Is Better: Auto Or Manual Golf 3? / How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf 3 Manual by georgikpons: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2013
DOES ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE HAVE A GOLF 3 SERVICE MANUAL IN ENGLISH
Re: Golf 3 Manual by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
georgikpons: DOES ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE HAVE A GOLF 3 SERVICE MANUAL IN ENGLISH

Service Manual or Owner's Instruction Manual?
Re: Golf 3 Manual by georgikpons: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=Sien
Service Manual or Owner's Instruction Manual?

Owner's Instruction Manual
Re: Golf 3 Manual by redcliff: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
just uploaded mine to dropbox for you/ check it out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7m8dgbgls9snwh/golf_mk3_manual.pdf
Re: Golf 3 Manual by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
redcliff: just uploaded mine to dropbox for you/ check it out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7m8dgbgls9snwh/golf_mk3_manual.pdf

@Redcliff thanks for the manual got it
Re: Golf 3 Manual by windgold: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello house, does golf 3 gives electrical problem, I want buy it, house pls I need ur advice
Re: Golf 3 Manual by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
win d gold: Hello house, does golf 3 gives electrical problem, I want buy it, house pls I need ur advice

Of course it does. While we're on the subject, the brakes fail, the engines are prone to catching fire, the automatic transmissions explode at highway speeds, the manual gearboxes seize up at highway speeds, the central locking malfunctions, and can lock you in, the steering wheel has been known to come off.

Please, don't buy one.

1 Like

Re: Golf 3 Manual by ziccoit: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Siena:

Of course it does. While we're on the subject, the brakes fail, the engines are prone to catching fire, the automatic transmissions explode at highway speeds, the manual gearboxes seize up at highway speeds, the central locking malfunctions, and can lock you in, the steering wheel has been known to come off.

Please, don't buy one.

Lol.
Re: Golf 3 Manual by uboma(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Siena:

Please, don't buy one.

lol. I just hope the op will get the gist of the above. What a funny question the op asked...
Re: Golf 3 Manual by georgikpons: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
uboma:

lol. I just hope the op will get the gist of the above. What a funny question the op asked...

To you it may be funny. The guy wants to buy a car and needs some advise all u can do is to discourage him. There are some cars dat actually have electrical probs.
Re: Golf 3 Manual by ziccoit: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
georgikpons:

To you it may be funny. The guy wants to buy a car and needs some advise all u can do is to discourage him. There are some cars dat actually have electrical probs.

Issues concerning golf 3 have been discussed several times on this forum. What the guy needs is to just search for "golf 3 reliability" using NL search field and you will learn a lot about the car.

(1) (Reply)

A Challenge To Nairalanders In Ibadan. / You Can Acquire An Innoson Vehicle And Pay For It Over 3 Years – Innoson / Please Help, My Camry Has Refused To Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.