Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? (668 Views)

PHOTO Who Said Man Did Not Originate From Ape / Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / Radical Feminism: PIV(Pen1s In Vag1na) Is Always R*ape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by s3nn2x(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
I find it very strange when I read stories about old men raping little girls. Just today, I read a story of a 25 year old man that raped a 3 year old girl. I often wonder, why they do it! Sometimes I see little girls running around naked, and then wonder if it is that small hole that a man of 40 or more puts his man rod.

It surprises me. It seems it has become a norm in Nigeria and we have gotten used to it.
Re: Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by tawa89(f): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Because of konji bro. Agro na bastard!
Re: Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by s3nn2x(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
^^^So there are other ways to relieve tension?
Re: Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by tintingz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Like someone said above na konji tinz and moreover most of them are poor men so which babe will date poor men even to patronize some who;res na wahala. Not like the rich men spending money on girls(aristos)

So they find minors weak, they took advantage of them and entice them with sweets and biscuits and ra;pe them...

Which is very bad!
Re: Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by UjSizzle(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lack of morality.
Re: Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by soulglo: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
tawa89: Because of konji bro. Agro na bastard!

Nonsense. If it was that he could pick up a prostitute. It is a perversion. A normal man cannot look at a child visualize sex with her not to talk of actually doing it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
some of these men have personality disorders, u know, d type where by their self esteem is so low that they can't bring themselves to successfully woo a mature lady for an intimate relationship. Its almost the same reason a man would go to a brothel & pick up pro.stitutes for intimate pleasures, knowing fully well the risks involved
Re: Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by greatgod2012(f): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
We are living with so many mentally derailed people and we don't know, personally, I want to believe that any elderly person that can do such a shameless thing is a chronic mental derailed person, who needs to me mentally examined and exonerated from among the sane people, especially the minors.
Re: Why Do Elderly Men R.ape Minors? by s3nn2x(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Justosaus: some of these men have personality disorders, u know, d type where by their self esteem is so low that they can't bring themselves to successfully woo a mature lady for an intimate relationship...
but most of them are married with kids?

(1) (Reply)

Can A Wife Stop Her Husband From Beign A Drunkard When She Is The Cause? / Dilema,sorrow And Grief / Man Divorces Wife Over Her Having Insulted Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.