Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? (1180 Views)

Looking For That Special Lady / Looking For A Special Lady For A Special Relationship / Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
ANATOMY

Presentable, not too fat, 5feet 8inches and above, not a charcoal or an albino (no offense pls), legs like these () or )( is a no no . Age range:- 33 years and below

CHARACTER TRAITS

Simple, natural, caring, not materialistic, hardworking, supportive, peaceful, loving and romantic

PHILOSOPHY

To be spiritual and not religious.

To believe in goodness and to strive to be good always.

To be an asset to family, friends and the society at large.

To be noble and graceful always.

To do unto others what you will wish others do to you.

To believe in honesty and sincerity as a policy.

To be mature enough to stand by marital commitment. Divorce is a sign of failure and I don't want to be a failure. Marriage is sacred to me.

To believe more in contents and not containers.

GOALS

To support me to build our future business empire which will create employment and valuable products that can help advance the quality of life on earth.

To manage our future NGO on my behalf, an NGO that will cater for the less privileged (orphans and widows most especially).

To raise a noble, happy and beautiful family with me.

To constantly develop through learning and experiencing by my side as we age gracefully together as best of friends.

If there is any single lady out there who believes in the above and who is looking for a man that possesses same characteristics and vision as above for a serious relationship, please let’s get to meet.

MY CONTACT
Ppman:- patmosandparadise@gmail.com , 08109946200

1 Like

Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Upto 70% compliance is all I am looking for. I know there is nothing like a perfect woman but all the same, it's good to know that the essentials are in place.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Callers should be based in Lagos.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by inconnue(f): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Slyder(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2013
inconnue: This ur plenty plenty requirements sef. U seem intellectually sound though... Made me laugh
I have a deal for you. Reply my PM let's talk.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2013
But why is it that 90% of ladies in this part of the world are more concerned about the container (appearance) than the content (personality)

I thought ladies are moved more by what they hear and guys by what they see?

Most of the ladies calling want to know whether I am like "Denzel Washington" . Even after speaking all the grammar in the dictionary, they still wanna see me in camera asap. escuse moi?

Well I am presentable, but wait a minute, isn't this the reason why many nefarious 'good looking' guys end up cajoling our ladies only to later treat them badly?

Good diet and cream can easily take care of appearance but it takes a lot more to build a good man with great personality.

For me, personality is 60%, appearance 40%. So even if you are Miss World with poor personality, you can only score say 10% on personality and maybe 35% on appearance which is equal to 45%. This is still way below my 70% cut off mark.

Getting priorities right is sine qua non to succeeding in this quest.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by mimopel(f): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
wake up frm ur slumb dude!!!
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Why do ladies like playing games with guys even when they know a guy is sincere? why do they like to take advantage? is it a pay back time or what I don't understand. And when Karma start rewarding them, they will then start to complain. If you meet a sincere man then please be sincere with Him.
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
ppman: Why do ladies like playing games with guys even when they know a guy is sincere? why do they like to take advantage? is it a pay back time or what I don't understand. And when Karma start rewarding them, they will then start to complain. If you meet a sincere man then please be sincere with Him.
nawa o gringrin why you con dey para na gringrin
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
mimopel: wake up frm ur slumb dude!!!
gringringringrin
Re: Is There A Special Lady Like This Out There For A Serious Relationship? by Gudintent: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2013
ppman: But why is it that 90% of ladies in this part of the world are more concerned about the container (appearance) than the content (personality)

I thought ladies are moved more by what they hear and guys by what they see?

Most of the ladies calling want to know whether I am like "Denzel Washington" . Even after speaking all the grammar in the dictionary, they still wanna see me in camera asap. escuse moi?

Well I am presentable, but wait a minute, isn't this the reason why many nefarious 'good looking' guys end up cajoling our ladies only to later treat them badly?

Good diet and cream can easily take care of appearance but it takes a lot more to build a good man with great personality.

For me, personality is 60%, appearance 40%. So even if you are Miss World with poor personality, you can only score say 10% on personality and maybe 35% on appearance which is equal to 45%. This is still way below my 70% cut off mark.

Getting priorities right is sine qua non to succeeding in this quest.

Lol @ Denzel grin

It's called getting a taste of your own medicine dude!

Grammar ko, engris ni cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Osun State And Oau Date N Hook-up Connect / Ilorin Nairalanders Show Yourselves / I Am So Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.