Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Swinging Party!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Swinging Party!!! (1714 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swinging Party!!! by medube(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2005
Hi guys n gals,

Longest time smiley I have been kind of busy and just got some free time now especially as we are approaching my daughter's (Fayola) birthday on Sunday. I will keep you posted with pixes as promised when we got some smiley

Anyways, I was wondering, if you and your partner (dating, married,etc..) are invited to a swinging party will you attend?

Let's hear your minds smiley
Re: Swinging Party!!! by vexxy(f): 12:43am On Aug 25, 2005
I wouldn't go. I'm very reserved, shy, and can get jealous! I wouldn't be able to stand by while my husband/boyfriend were getting it on with someone else.

Also, I think that sex in any form should be only for you and your husband. wink

On another note: Looking forward to the pictures!
Re: Swinging Party!!! by tcherokee(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2005
no way. don't like the audiences...
Re: Swinging Party!!! by hotangel2(f): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2005
Call me outdated, but what is swinging party? undecided
Re: Swinging Party!!! by medube(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2005
hot-angel a swinging party is hwere couples go and exchange partners in a more or less kind of orgy smiley
Re: Swinging Party!!! by hotangel2(f): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2005
Ooops.. That'll be fun. hello!!! Invite me.
Re: Swinging Party!!! by Latoya(f): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2005
Nah i wont go.swinging party ke? i am out.
Re: Swinging Party!!! by dovey(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2005
medube, pls when the time comes kindly invite me. I love that kind of party
Re: Swinging Party!!! by hotangel2(f): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2005
Great, now that's the spirit. that would deff be fun!
Re: Swinging Party!!! by WesleyanA(f): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2005
i wouldn't go either.
Re: Swinging Party!!! by larger20(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2006
It depends on the dick size of the men i see there. If they are bigger than mine, i will take my wife and run. cheesy cheesy
Re: Swinging Party!!! by Jakumo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2006
There is a two-storey house down in San Diego that has for years hosted adventurous couples who want to add a little spice to their love lives by swapping partners for evenings of lust and debauchery.  I had the privilege of being invited to that place some time ago, but despite some truly memorable scenes I witnessed there, I wound up limiting myself to the woman with whom I arrived because frankly she was far more beautiful and sexy than any of the other women I saw on our visits there, and because I was concerned about the BIG A.
Re: Swinging Party!!! by mamaput(f): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2006
me no never.
Sodom and Gomorrah
Not with a husband or a boyfriend and not with me.
Re: Swinging Party!!! by sunnykiss(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2009
@poster first of all bring all ur family there ok b4 we go come, Mugu
Re: Swinging Party!!! by Amigoz(f): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2009
Will they be swinging from one branch of tree to the other ni undecided they can do that in their village forest abi undecided
Re: Swinging Party!!! by Recoverd(f): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2009
Date, venue, Time. . . Hosted by kids or matured and civilized people?
Re: Swinging Party!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2009
Bargain me on my mobile or mailbox provided ur sistas are available, Patiently waithn 4 ur private response

(1) (Reply)

1000 Sitting Capacty Event Centre, Along Oba-kran For Lease Or Hire, / Be Part Of The Biggest Talent Reality Show In The Niger Delta / Happy Birthday To Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.