Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is This *DESTINY*? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This *DESTINY*? (431 Views)

Press Release: Destiny Child Gospel Music Talent Hunt Season 3 / Is Destiny Predetermined? / Do You Believe In Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This *DESTINY*? by Donfamous(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello. Pls i just want to throw dis question open. Becos i've been ponderin abt dis for a long time and when i ask people their response is not convincin enough. I once had an arguiment wit some of my friends that every thing in this world has to do wit destiny even to the extent that the time you'll eat, bath, sleep has be predestined. But if everytin has to do wif destiny. Den is wit predestined that some ppl will loot our money for personal purpose or some people will die prematurely like usin them for ritual, accident etc. So dis thing has been confusin me . Becos the bible tells me in the book of jeremiah that the thought he has towards me is of good and not of evil. So why will some people run mad, become handicapped, epileptic. Etc. Even sometimes someone might want to travel and the spirituall leader might receive a message from God that the person shul not travel has dat one has also been predestined. If it has, that means we are all livin (acting) accordin to destiny (scripts) lol. Becos how wil you live a life that it has been destined that a mosquito will bite you at a particular time. But in my own belief i think Destiny only has to do wif wat you do in future (career) accordin to the dictionary. dats even partially. But i majorly believe that almost everything happens by chance. Dats why i'm throwin dis piece out to you my *seniors* please i need your opinion. No opinion is discarded here. So i'll be waitin for your comment. Thanks.
Re: Is This *DESTINY*? by daisyella: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
I believe everything happens the way its meant to be
Re: Is This *DESTINY*? by Donfamous(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2013
daisyella: I believe everything happens the way its meant to be
so why are we blaming our government if they fail?

(1) (Reply)

PHCN: When Last Did They Give Light In Your Area? / Is There Any Need To Celebrate Independent This Year? / Survivors Of The Plane Crash Rise To Eight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.