Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

36yr Old Man Undergoes 19 Surgeries To Look Exactly Like Superman - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 36yr Old Man Undergoes 19 Surgeries To Look Exactly Like Superman (626 Views)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson / 10 Most Awful And Disturbing Plastic Surgeries Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

36yr Old Man Undergoes 19 Surgeries To Look Exactly Like Superman by dkings101(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
A 36-year old Filipino, Herbert Chavez has undergone 19 surgeries in the past 16 years just so he can look like Superman.

Chavez has had nose jobs, skin whitening, lip liposuction, jaw realignment, pec implants and even abdominal implants to become a real-life Clarke Kent after falling in love with the TV program aged five.

He has splashed around 300,000 Pesos (N1.1million) on his obsession – a fortune compared to the average N230 hourly wage in the Philippines.

He said: ‘I feel like a Superhero whenever I pull on the costume, but my mission is not to save the world but to help in my own small way and bring a smile to the faces of local children.
‘I don’t have any regrets at all. People come up to me in the street all the time and want their picture taken with me.

‘They are all really excited to see a real-life Superman in the Philippines.’

http://www.247naijagossip.com/2013/09/crazy-fan-36-year-old-man-undergoes-19.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+NaijaGossip+(NAIJA+GOSSIP)&m=1
Re: 36yr Old Man Undergoes 19 Surgeries To Look Exactly Like Superman by Ina2k(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wat a waste of cool cash... END TIME tINZ shaa

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wins Muslim-only Beauty Pageant In Jakarta / Male Tailor Urgently Needed In Ogba / The Best Place 2 Wear Ur Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.