Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? (69846 Views)

This Makes You Look Beautiful Without Any Make-up / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Saw these pictures yesterday and I wondered if there are any limits to what women can do to look beautiful. This is simply disgusting!

http://www.pingingzone.com/2015/12/this-is-what-i-calleju-rachakwa-gi-anya.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by SFSNIPER(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2015
End time!

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by obinnashady(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Umu nwanyi

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by bextie: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
O God! What is this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mysticgal(f): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'd scream and run. Ha am allergic to snails embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by damton(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm not surprised, when some people are already removing their ribs to become beautiful.

Very soon some people would soon start applying children poop to their face just to look beautiful

But then,you can just help but admire the beauty of our women sometimes.

24 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
What are they doing to her undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by whirlwind7(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
If they are aware that this specie of snail slime transmits certain extremely dangerous neurotoxins, they wouldn't be this foolish.
They do this because they are aware that some European and Asian beauticians perform it.

What they didn't know is that the specie of snails used is totally different.
Giant African snails do have poisonous slime that can transmit diseases.

131 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Lordtrillion(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Mariecakes(f): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok, that is just weird undecided
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by 20bc(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Still yet they will still look ugly.... sad

21 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Daslim180(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is the first time I'm seeing this......... I swear we are in end time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by dustydee: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Some eat it so what's the big deal?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by netjos: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Madness...

1 Like

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
What is disgusting there?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by realborn(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
embarassed Igbin Face. Next it will be a cobra or Python...

Face must get old with wrinkles.

Good Character is better. It gets naturally better!

23 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by MARKone(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
So after this you no go old again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mystockyear: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Super1759: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
When you watch them walk and you admire them, you don't know what they do behind the scene to be admired.

This one is small naa

1 Like

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by steffans(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
What?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Deborahj(f): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
I want to thank God for giving me the privilege to make the front page of Nairaland,also to my parents for sending me to school so that I can read and write, also to Seun Osewa the owner of Nairaland for creating a forum like this.

Yes with respect to the post , Huuuu ladies!!!!! I'm coming

11 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Delphi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
This one is a combination of cosmetology and zoology (animal husbandry).

6 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by level10: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
cool sad winkAnother yahoo girl about to dance naked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by haibe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Women sha
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Eeser: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Snail facial ko? Bilharziasis facial ni.
Not surprised at all since some women get themselves infested with tapeworms just to slim down.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Eboski(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
girls and beauty... I must fine no be by force.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Deivid10(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
is this not funke
Hmmmmm, so this is hw you spent the 43k you claim was stolen...
na wa o.... well, I never still see any beauty, u beta go for the "snake treat"... I hear it venom is everlasting.

2 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just silly undecided
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by milkytins(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Eboski(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
End Time beauty....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.