Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Zenith Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Test In Abuja (846 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test In PH. / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Test In Abuja by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2008
got zenith test on friday in abuja.heard they use barrons gmat.pls who knws whr i cn download it on d internet?
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by GMONEY117: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
hey where is this test holding? and what time on friday? if you must know i wrote the test in february and i know their question is the same one my friend wrote in may 2007 and now he is working with zenith.
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2008
i hope to give u a call tonight.but i hope u r straight
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by GMONEY117: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2008
ctrume (m) ,,

You still refuse to give the house the venue and time are you these selfish how i wish you are this brilliant i don't think you'll still be in the labour market you just have to get your ass together and be your brothers keeper we all shall on day soonest get this job.
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by kjblow: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2008
what a Bleep is wrong with this ctrume self,
you are dem too selfifsh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you want to do the test alone ba?
no body should give that mother fucker any info joo>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by yemiii: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2008
hey guyz.the test is at women centre ,friday,2pm as per the text i got oo.
pls anyone with the test format or any info?
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by kennyo1: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2008
i will be gate crashing. venue is women cetre opp central bank.
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by tjolawale: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2008
Pls anybody in the house to quick reply this, what is the age limit for Zenith entry level and when is the test starting on friday?
Regards
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by kennyo1: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
not so sure of the age limit; but someone who wrote the last test was not granted interview b/c of his age. if u get there by 1pm, u make it. test is expected to be in batches.
see u 2mrw
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by tjolawale: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2008
Atleast we know the venue and time now, can anyone please hint us were the set the exam and what make up the Zenith bank test because I will definitly crash in. if need you talk 2 me, I will appriciate it. My no. 08052861576

Best of luck
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by kennyo1: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2008
test format: obj. Questions generally from mathematics and english. just don't answer questions u are not sure of. it is not how much u were abl to attempt, but how acurate u were. good luck all
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by Emmaxxx(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
Thanks brothers 4 dis info.I ll be gate crashin
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by vanessa1: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2008
pls my own test says 9am.so does any1 have d same.
Re: Zenith Test In Abuja by kennyo1: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
@vanessa1

like i said earlier, test is in batches. urs is 9am batch. good luck

(1) (Reply)

Job At Ge Oil And Gas / Custom Recruitments Apply Now / Custom !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.