Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? (671 Views)

{SHOCKING} Dogs Get Wedded In Lavish Ceremony After 7 Years Of Dating / Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding! / Funny Video : How Guys React When A Girl Is Finally Off Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
smiley. As for me i don't realy care but I have a Friend who could pull his T shirt and fight if he is not given Rice,smiley itry and enter any Wedding reception and you will see even the so called Big men fighting for food.I remembered when The former Governor of kaduna Patrik yakowa(may his soul rest in peace) was hosting a party at the state house and top govt officials where present(state level,and few fedrals) I heard that some commisioners took two,three plates of rice home while others didn't even get any and it led to a Fight..smiley What about You do you seat down and fold your hands and watch YOUR rice pass you by or you are the type that Pull shirt or quarell?
Re: How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
I can always eat food better than wedding rice anyday so why would I fight over wedding food?
Anyway, during wedding ceremonies, we get food before everyone or anyone else.
Re: How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? by Gboliwe: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
By nature, I hate rice. Be it stew, jollof, fried, roasted, minced, anyhow rice is cooked, I still hate it. So, its very impossible for me to fight at a wedding for it.

But then, there is something about humans. We all hate rejection. I may feel bad if the rice dindt get to me but the toothpick or servette got to me grin
Re: How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
I fit dey do like say notting dey happen. Codedly.
But den, my eye dey shine, waiting for dem to serve my own.
Re: How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? by demmy55(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
I will just be calm but deep inside my mind, I go dey pray make dem share the food reach my side grin

And if the food no reach my side, I go just console myself sey "no be because of food I come the wedding, afterall, I get food for house" angry
Re: How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? by demelza: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
I have seen women loosen their geles and fight amongst themselves all in a bid to get Party rice. Some shameless ones even struggle with children for their share.
Im not used to it though, I guess it has to do with having a Dad who didnt approve of us eating outside.
So whether Im served or not doesnt matter because half of the time, Im already on my way home.
Re: How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? by Feraz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
This thread reminds me of when I was a pageboy for my uncle's wedding. Food reach my suppose wife but in no reach me. I dey look am dey chop. I dey pray but still nothing. I consoled myself. cry
Going for a wedding now, I prefer eating at home before going for any.
demelza: I have seen women loosen their geles and fight amongst themselves all in a bid to get Party rice. Some shameless ones even struggle with children for their share.
Im not used to it though, I guess it has to do with having a Dad who didnt approve of us eating outside.
So whether Im served or not doesnt matter because half of the time, Im already on my way home.
You're not far from the truth. Some parents fight for food not for their children but for themselves.
Re: How Do You React When You Are Not Given Food In A Wedding Ceremony? by Chiscomax(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2013
i do not blame him for fighting. afterall, a hungry man is an angry man
grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS..... Crisis In Syria.. It Is Hapening There Now / Paul Walker Was Laughing And Smiling Just Before His Disastrous Crash!! / Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.