Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Girlfriends Choices.. Blind Sniff Fragrance Review - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girlfriends Choices.. Blind Sniff Fragrance Review (713 Views)

Nike Oshinowo Out With First Fragrance - Asabi / Shop Authentic Designer Perfumes & Cosmetics At True Aura Fragrance Limited / What Fragrance Are You Wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends Choices.. Blind Sniff Fragrance Review by Fragrancehouse: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Monday, 9 September 2013

Girlfriends choices.. Blind sniff fragrance review

Hey fragheads... Today's review is totally fresh as you can see..lol so the Mrs came over for the weekend and I decided to do a blind fragrance sniff test on her. I randomly selected 10 fragrances from my collection, some I have reviewed and some I have not... It has been scientifically proven that  women respond more to scents and sounds than us men. We respond more to things we see. 
So here's how the test went..I put a blind fold over her eyes so I could get her unbiased opinion on the fragrances. Because obviously more expensive brands might sway her opinion a little. So check it out and tell me what you think. 

1 Ysl la nuit de l'homme.... She thought  the fragrance was nothing out of the ordinary, but very mature
smelt musky, Too harsh for hotter climates, for someone in he's 30's.  
Best with ice cream outings with your girl..
6/10 because it was Very okay but not that great. 

2. Dior homme intense - she felt it. had a nice minty chocolate and sorta iris feel. very divine sweet, highclass and elegant.  One word that came to her mind was "superiority", Legend of a scent for the modern man....absolutely magnificent and unforgettable.  Definitely One for the ladies!! 
8/10. Not bad at all 

3 Tomfords black violet 
" this is very Sophisticated, feels very romantic , dark, sexy and dangerous". words cant describe this scent", non offensive, very sweet, flowery dark mix. Definitely unisex. This is what black orchid wishes it was. Smells Richer and better composed. More mature even.. best worn with suits to a big meeting or a high class event    because you will definitely be noticed wink
8.5/10   lovely and amazing

4. Thierry muglers summer flash-
Fresh musky fragrance, she thought it smelt like something you could  wear to the beach easily, non offensive. Easy on the nose, very safe fragrance to wear. For the younger crowd 18-25ishh 
6/10- nice but not too special

5.  Vercase's oud noire... 
She loves this,thought it was kind of unisex, fresh and creamy , very well blended... This is what Roman abramovich (owner of Chelsea FC)  would smell like.. *lol*
soothing and relaxing, feels like a mix of tomfords Tuscan leather with a little bit of oud.. she'll definitely give you a longer hug if you're wearing this for sure. 
8/10 very lovely

To view the rest of this review click on this link http://www.fraghouse9ja..co.uk/2013/09/girlfriends-choices-blind-sniff.html?m=1 or visit my blog www.fraghouse9ja..com

Re: Girlfriends Choices.. Blind Sniff Fragrance Review by Fragrancehouse: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Visit www.fraghouse9ja..com to see the full review

(1) (Reply)

Chinese People Like To Celebrate Christmas Festival / Clothing Elements At London And Milan Fashion Week / Help Pls!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.