Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School (662 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) / Korede Bello Goes Back To School / Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School by fedrick901(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
[Img]http://4.bp..com/-tjEVnRgL_iY/Ui4XO3tJYxI/AAAAAAAADiY/SjNJpvvRwKs/s1600/9ice.jpg[/img]
Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School
One time A-list artiste in Nigeria, Abolore Adigun popularly known as 9ice, is back to school pursuing his ambition of being a lawyer. He disclosed this in an interview, adding that being a lawyer has always been his biggest dream.

The 'Gongo Aso' singer said that he is presently a student of Capella University, Minnesota, USA, studying Public Safety and Common Law.

See excerpts from the interview below: Your decision to leave school wouldn't have gone down well with your parents, how did they react to it and what was constantly coming to your mind back then?

It was not an easy decision to make. There were days that I had to live in the studio. Talking about my parents' reaction, I had to lie for a while, pretended as if all was well. Before my parents knew I wasn't in school, it was too late to complain because I was already on TVs, making money and rocking shows all around.

Would you consider going back to school someday?

I'm in school already, studying public safety and Common Law at Capella university. It is an online programme. I can't think of any other course except law.

Would you trade your being famous for something else if you look at some of the bad side of fame that you have experienced over time?

Yes, I will love to trade fame with some silent life that does not arrogate too much attention to one, but it has got nothing to do with any bad experience. No matter what you do or who you are, there's always a difficult time and life challenges that you can't run away from. But I will really love to trade because I wish to be a lawyer.That has always been my dream.

Source www.9aijahouse.com
Re: Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School by Incredibleme: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
YEA!!!
I MADE IT. FIRST TO COMMENT.
I wana say a big thank you to all nairalanders for waiting for me to commen, may God dash u more mb!
I also wana use dis oppurtunity to thank my parants, siblings, frnds 4 their encouragements. Also olu my luv u r nt 4goten, u will always b in my heart. LUV U SO MUCH.
Lmao
Re: Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School by stan4b(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wish u best of luck. 9ice
Re: Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School by InsaneTamie(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2013
'Waist' of time..he dreamt of being a lawyer?? How did he land in cabasa studio?
Re: Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 10, 2013
nd sum pipo say we re nt in d endtimes...smh...time end tins
Re: Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School by dplomaticVal: 1:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Nothing odd
Re: Musician To Lawyer: Singer 9ice Goes Back To School by fedrick901(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
dplomaticVal: Nothing odd

(1) (Reply)

CELEBRITIES Guess....guess The Celeb In The Picture... / Sherlock’s Benedict Cumberbatch Voted Sexiest Actor In The World / Exclusive Interview With Skuki....its Mufasa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.