Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why Can't Nollywood Do The Right And Real Thing ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Can't Nollywood Do The Right And Real Thing ? (790 Views)

In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? / Why Can't Nollywood Do The Right And Real Thing ? / Why Can't We Make A Classic Epic Nigerian Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Nollywood Do The Right And Real Thing ? by poyolski(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2008
Why can't Nolly wood improve on their style and make-up ,it's the same thing they act in different scenes and location even in different films, and also they have to encourage young and talented and upcoming actors too,it's not only jim ike,ramsy noah,emeka ike,omotola,geneveive,ini edo and the rest. If they continue like that there will be no improvement in the industry,they have to bring in the young faces.Why can't Nollywood do the right and real thing ??
Re: Why Can't Nollywood Do The Right And Real Thing ? by uzoo: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2008
it beats me!

i cant stand it , it just drives me crazy.

i cant wait for them to catch up with the rest of the world

(bollywood ,hollywood)

(1) (Reply)

Free Movie Directing Program For Nigerian Student! / Re: Free To Air Codes / Informations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.