Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Obstacles To Financial Freedom - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Obstacles To Financial Freedom (523 Views)

Achieve Financial Freedom With FAST-TRACK BUSINESS CLUB / Free Secrets To Financial Breakthrough (contd).! / Hidden Secrets To Financial Freedom This Year Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obstacles To Financial Freedom by AkuJOsilama: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Some of the obstacles to financial freedom are ignorance, fear, doubt, procrastination,etc. Some people have never done anything useful with their lives because of fear. Others refused to learn new things after school forgetting that what they were taught yesterday is fast becoming obsolete today. Yet others doubt everything they come across in life including themselves. If you are experiencing any of the above problems you are not likely to make it in life. Therefore, free yourself from these obstacles and take advantage of the numerous opportunities around you. You can check out quick smart programme to start with. It is one of the best opportunities that is available to Nigerians today.Visit www.osilamasmart..com to learn more. What other obstacles to financial freedom do you know? Share your experience with us so that we can learn from one another. Thank you for giving me your time and remain blessed. My facebook account is www.facebook.com/public/Akuosilama.
Re: Obstacles To Financial Freedom by neksummi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
I agree with you. Thanks for sharing. I wish you success.
Re: Obstacles To Financial Freedom by AkuJOsilama: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
I mentioned procrastination in my previous article on obstacles to financial freedom but did not expatiate on it. Procrastination is one of the most powerful obstacles to financial freedom. Procrastination can rob you of your entire life, some people keep postponing what they should do to better their lives until when is too late for them. Another obstacles to financial freedom is lack of persistence. If you fail at your first attempt it does not mean that you will fail at your second, even if you fail at your second attempt it does not mean that you are a failure. Dust yourself up and continue to try until you succeed. There is no force that can stop a person who will not give up. Success came after many failures. Do not close the door of your heart against opportunities around you. There is element of truth in every opportunity. One of the major problems in this part of the world is that people talk down every opportunity they come across. How can we ever succeed in life if do not try new opportunities. Visit www.osilamasmart..com and find the truth in the business opportunity. You will succeed.
Re: Obstacles To Financial Freedom by AkuJOsilama: 1:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Make money online without experience. Visit hppt://icashportal.com for more info

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Proffessional Digital Camera (D3000) / Bank Wahalas: And The Way Forward Is To Make Your Voice Heard / Looking For Distributors/retailers For Kitchen Wonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.