Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,041 members, 7,845,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo (646 Views)

Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) / Seriously: What Is Wrong With Kemi-omololu Olunloyo / El Rufai's Daughters And FFK Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo by thuao(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Why Bianca is lying about her relationship with Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) during her late teens is perplexing. In the early 80′s there were a group of now affluent Nigerians that flocked together as teens in London, Oxford, Cambridge in the UK and even Wales. We were teen couples. I dated Segun Cole, Lanre Tejuoso and Moji Okoya, Toyin Ojora and Bukola Saraki all became prominent married couples today. The Folawiyos, Adenirans, Lawrence twins, Olunloyo sisters and more as well as the Fani Kayode’s were all known. Everyone knows about Femi and Governor Onoh’s daughter.

I’m a daughter of a governor too and we all know each other. I’ve seen Bianca Onoh at numerous social events with Femi and even Femi’s apartments in London, UK and these two almost got Married!!! Whatever teen to young adults do in a relationship, namely sex, dating, kissing etc, Femi and Bianca did too. I wasn’t with them in their intimate moments but are we this immature to say that they have never even met? Femi does not like fighting women in public domains be it in person or online, in fact he fights for women and once took my back in a situation where a male demeaned me with lies. Femi is a faithful husband and a damn good father to his children.

I wrote two open letters to Bianca on my Facebook page/Madam Governor and I certainly hope she drops these meaningless lawsuits as I am prepared to be called as a witness in such a case.

Madam Ambassador needs to take this personal controversy away from her job and the issue of tribalism which ensued from the so called “”Lagos-Igbo deportations.””

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/why-is-bianca-lying-i-knew-about-her-and-ffk-kemi-omololu-olunloyo/.
Re: Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo by livingstoneony(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2013
they should grow up abeg.
Re: Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo by thuao(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2013
This is getting messier and more interesting.

1). From what I know a gentleman won't kiss and tell.
2) for whatever reason, FFK shouldn't av mentioned it in the first instance. Wen accused of being tribalistic or anti igbo he could av just said he had igbo friends, not exposing their dirty laundry.
3) why is the madam denying if it is true, or is their any crime in dating or aving relationship wit FFK.
4) both of u dated and so, y the noise y dragging the issue, settle ur isuses like "grown ups". A legal battle will only spill everything to the world. Well that's not so bad at least we will kniw the truth and who Is lieing.
5) I hope one of u tows the line of honour and stop this show of shame before it gets out of hand
Re: Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo by Bigcake: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Dear Fellow Nairalanders, i beg to differ frm d topic. Wat is wrong in an individual defending his tribe,region n belief frm other people who believe there are supper humans. Seun has never place a ban on people who spew rubbish abt d person of President Goodluck Jonathan. But wenever one says anyting abt d northerners in defence of Gej d person will be banned. Tings like dis makes me wonder when actually some people will gain freedom. I hereby i appeal to d Mod on politics section to unban me. I did nothing wrong, i only gave to d northerners word for word, fire for fire n war for war. Soliciting for d support of my fellow reasonable nairalanders. I luv u all n God bless Nigeria
Re: Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo by nerodenero: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2013
thuao: 5) I hope one of u tows the line of honour and stop this show of shame before it gets out of hand
The matter has gotten out of hand and it is getting very boring.
Re: Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo by obami007(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2013
How much dem pay dis 1,,,,she shud thread wit care,because she myt nt even knw d kind of relationship femi and bianca had,,,,,,,she only knws d surface,,,,so she just can't conclude cos she does nt hav any evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards? / PHOTO: Six Naval Officers Beat Teacher To Stupor In Ogun / Plsss Join The(like Button) Record Setting Nairaland Quest! ;D;D;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.