Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

OLED TV;TV For The Future - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OLED TV;TV For The Future (1850 Views)

2015 Curved Lg Oled Tv For Sale At A Cheaper Price / Brand New LG and Samsung flat screen LED TV For sale / Lg Announces World's Largest Oled Tv Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OLED TV;TV For The Future by adahib: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Just when I was about settling down to enjoy my cinema 3D TV,LG, samsung and the likes decided to come up with OLED. This tv is totally amazing. Another may say that being the slimmest(4mm) and most high def tv on earth are it's most catching points, I'll say the fact that two people can watch different programmes on the same screen at the same time with the aid of specialized glasses is it's greatest feature.on the down side, the price is a killer($9,000-$12,000), but hey, you don't expect to get such a high tech merchandise for peanuts(the thing cost pass plenty people motor). If you are a high tech fan like me, this will definitely make your wish list. Oh by the way, did I mention it was curved, unlike the conventional flat screens we are used to?

Re: OLED TV;TV For The Future by fleexee(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2013
CAN THE STUFF IRON CLOTHES AND BOIL WATER ALSO. COS AM ABOUT TOGO 4 IT. LOL
Re: OLED TV;TV For The Future by adahib: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2013
fleexee: CAN THE STUFF IRON CLOTHES AND BOIL WATER ALSO. COS AM ABOUT TOGO 4 IT. LOL

It can boil rice and cook soup

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Road Marking / Icloud Lock Iphone X (read) / Watch Live Tv (UK, US And Africa) Channels On Your Android Device Or TV Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.