Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles (16290 Views)

Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the nucca said the machine can capture 20million names in few seconds yet the nigerian population commission do not have the accurate date base of 160million persons

hahahahahah, i laugh in SK

new plate and papers = 32k
new drivers licence = 7k
new NPF registration 3,500
new charge for importation of generator = 25k

HAHAHAHAHAH, GEJ NO GO KILL PERSON.

ijaw boys are reckless spenders , they are also reckless in demanding from companies in the name of host community.FRESHAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

abi na freshbreezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze?

3 Likes

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Phikom(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
hope it works...
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by eagleeye2: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Please can someone break this info down. Cos I was just thinking of police wahala and the FRSC wahala.......which one i go choose, not to talk of vio people(Abia, una sabi am), and other orishishi agencies wey full road. Abi make I sell my car go buy bicycle?

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by otokx(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nigeria Police, Road Safety, LASTMA, VIO, Local Gov't official....all for checking car particulars in Lagos roads
O gini
Seems that in no distance time LAWMA, KAI etc will join grin.
I dey hail ooo!
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by GENERAL10: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
IT IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT IF PROPERLY IMPLEMENTED.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by nairaman66(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Damn it? Seriously? Anything that involves the police and the Public does not go well.. They are giving the Police the right to stop n search again!!! Nigeria=Wonderland
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by maigemuu: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
End time tinz...

N3500 for police vehicle biometric registration,
no better time to join the POLICE FORCE.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Boss13: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
How many registration are we going to do just this year alone? Me i tire oh. I hope they got approval from Senate? Everybody now cite security challenge to scam Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by lonelydora: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Whatever happened to e-coding of the new plate number.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by loneytunes(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Correct web address is https://www.policebcmr.org/
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by papi365: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
dayleke: About time...
Waaaay looooong overdue.....
MUFU SHUT UP. Y IS IT DAT GOVT DERIVE JOY IN TAKEN AWAY FROM D POOR? DAT IS Y I HATE DIS UR COUNTRY. THIEFS AND DREAM SCATTERER
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by papi365: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
gboss4sure:

Lets not wish our self's bad
MUMU IS UR NAME.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
What happens if you legally decide to sell a particular vehicle
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by igbsam(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
New plate number - N35, 000
New Driver's licence - N15, 000
BCMR - N3,500

Na die we dey for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
What is this? Nigeria is a joke.

A failed project already. Another chop-chop. How is this even possible? Whose idea was this? That person should be shot in the head! Shouldn't there be prerequisites to such projects? Such as a credible census? Trained policemen? Etc.

Does the government know how many people there are in the country (locals and foreigners alike)? Can the security chief truthfully tell the number of officers in the force he leads? Is there any database of anything at all? Anything?

I do not even know where to start my analysis. It is statistically impossible to believe in the growth of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Okontami: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
I really love this initiative, am only a bit worried about the technology to be used. Dont know why they cant adopt RFID.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by papi365: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
eagle,eye:
Please can someone break this info down. Cos I was just thinking of police wahala and the FRSC wahala.......which one i go choose, not to talk of vio people(Abia, una sabi am), and other orishishi agencies wey full road. Abi make I sell my car go buy bicycle?
NIGERIA IS ONE OF D MOST STUPID COUNTRY I HAV SEEN,WITH CRUEL MEANS OF GOVERNANCE.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Osama10(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Very soon na load of files we go dey carry as vehicle documents.

1.Vehicle License.
2.Driver's License.
3.Insurance.
4.Proof of Ownership.
5.Police Clearance.
6.Road Worthiness.
7.Tinted Glass Permit.
8.Customs Papers.

And now

9.Bcmr.
10.New Plate Number.
11.New Driver's License.

And many more to come.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by papi365: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Osama10: Very soon na load of files we go dey carry as vehicle documents.

1.Vehicle License.
2.Driver's License.
3.Insurance.
4.Proof of Ownership.
5.Police Clearance.
6.Road Worthiness.
7.Tinted Glass Permit.
8.Customs Papers.

And now

9.Bcmr.
10.New Plate Number.
11.New Driver's License.

And many more to come.
IF I HAV MY WAYS I GO BOMB ALL OF DEM. WICKF PPLE.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by creativemusic: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
will that stop them extotting money from tinted glass permit defaulters?
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by bebechuks: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pray: Why cant they factor this into the New vehicle registration before now?. Lack of foresight....
na so oo
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Rexphobia(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
I have a question.

Do we even have a comprehensive database?

What is the use of data capture when we don't have a DB.

thank you
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by normaljenny(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Godswill_u:
http://leadership.ng/news/100913/police-begin-digital-registration-vehicles

Calculate N3,500, N1,500 X 20,000,000+ vehicles in nigeria = meeeeeeeeeeen Frank uba and his police coleagues should into make some big cash.
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by emekaxy: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
JudismphD: The Nigeria state is a huge enterprise. Time for the police to milk the struggling public after being scheme out by road safety and VIO. Some set of criminal salamander will just wake up one morning and their satanic agenda is to further strangulate Nigerians. When have anybody visit a police station and see a computer set at display even at the DPO office? What u see is a portait of jonathan and Abubakar dangling on the wall, guns, lanten and group of desperate men and women. This is the same police teaching Nigerians advance computing!
LMAO.....after reading this i remembered the last time i visited a police station in owerri, Imo state this is exactly the description of the state.
Can't just stop laughing....

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
JudismphD: The Nigeria state is a huge enterprise. Time for the police to milk the struggling public after being scheme out by road safety and VIO. Some set of criminal salamander will just wake up one morning and their satanic agenda is to further strangulate Nigerians. When have anybody visit a police station and see a computer set at display even at the DPO office? What u see is a portait of jonathan and Abubakar dangling on the wall, guns, lanten and group of desperate men and women. This is the same police teaching Nigerians advance computing!

grin

No be small thing o.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by olu77emi: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
For how long shall we continue to be swindle by the states
First Abuja VIO introduce "ENCODER" forced every car owners to acquire; it never worked because it was not tested and personnel don't know how to use it before enforcing it on the populace
FRSC wake up one morning and change the No. Plate ; forced down on us and we accept it just like that.
Now Police is introducing Biometric Vehicle Registration, enforcing it on the populace, meanwhile majority of the law enforcement don't 'know how' to match its uses?

2 Likes

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bossforeva: Me, ma dad, ma mum yet 2 get d new licensce...our 3 cars still bearing old plate numberz Aluta! #WeNoGoGree.
i love you so much,if we co-op.they can't have thier way.Nigerians don't know thier rights.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by executinal(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
http://www.policebcmr.com./

Bad Request - Invalid Hostname

HTTP Error 400. The request hostname is invalid.

Website not working na, how reliable will the stiff be na?? grin grin
Re: Police Begin Biometric Registration Of Vehicles by ponlear(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
END TIME THINGZ #BE_WARNED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Made-In-Nigeria Convertible? / This Solar-Powered Car Built By Students Can Reach 100km/h With No Battery / Checkout 7 Of The World’s Biggest Automobile Fairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.