Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Can I Send Sms In Arabic Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Send Sms In Arabic Online (781 Views)

How Do I Send Mass Email Directly To Inbox For Internet Marketing And Promotion / Send Sms With Jsp / How Can I Send Traffic To My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Sms In Arabic Online by Samxiulee: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2013
hi,fellow NLs pls i need to know how to send Arabic sms online or on the phone,anyone with an idea of how to go about it should please help me out,have goggled but i couldn't understand anything there.btw am not tech savvy.

I have to include that to a presentation for some Lebanese clients before end of the day.
the only thing i know is how to use goggle translator,to translate from English to Arabic,the problem is how to send it to their various expatriate online using bulk sms system...pls help thanks
Re: How Can I Send Sms In Arabic Online by ZEALMAN(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sam xiu lee: hi,fellow NLs pls i need to know how to send Arabic sms online or on the phone,anyone with an idea of how to go about it should please help me out,have goggled but i couldn't understand anything there.btw am not tech savvy.

I have to include that to a presentation for some Lebanese clients before end of the day.
the only thing i know is how to use goggle translator,to translate from English to Arabic,the problem is how to send it to their various expatriate online using bulk sms system...pls help thanks

Well! Its Cool given Out this trick? What about getting a small network enabled nokia phone. Java/symbian ! They support typing in arabic!

Will get u link of bulk sms website app! U will download The app on ur Phone! Type in arabic and send to who ever u wishes To!!

U might be in need of the site sms units also! I have little I can share with u! Just Email my signature ? Neszeal@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

BBM Disables Leaked BBM For Android App... / The Real Trick On How I Got Adsense Account Approved Within 2 Hours (VIDEO) / Russia Gang Hacks 1.2 Billion Usernames And Passwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.