Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ngozi Ezeonu Reacts To Rumours Of Ill-health - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu Reacts To Rumours Of Ill-health (1307 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu Reacts To Rumours Of Ill-health by amakaikeng(f): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Former plus size actress Ngozi Ezeonu famous for her role as queen in Nollywood movies has reacted to rumours (not published on this blog) suggesting that she may be suffering from a medical condition that has caused her to shed a considerable amount of weight. The rumour was sparked off after the actress released new photos of her toned body. Below is Ngozi's response to the rumour mills:

"I will really appreciate it if some people will stop insinuating that i m sick just because i worked on my weight. Please o i m not sick. Wish us well instead of sickness or death. Thank u," she wrote on her Facebook page.
See more at the link... http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/ngozi-ezeonu-reacts-to-rumours-of-ill.html

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Declares: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman" / Comedian Basketmouth ‘arrested’ In London For Hitting A Man / My Wife Complains That Most Nollywood Actors Are Suffering From Halitosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.