Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Download videos from youtube and watch on your MP4 player now! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download videos from youtube and watch on your MP4 player now! (2109 Views)

"Affection" A New Single By Maxicris Rocks On Youtube And Silverbird / Download VIDEO: Kcee – Ogaranya Ft. Davido.mp4 / DPrince’s ‘Take Banana' Video Deleted From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download videos from youtube and watch on your MP4 player now! by Frizy(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2008
Landers, I brought an MP4 player recently and it has served its best. I download music videos to my MP4, watch documentaries and lectures. In short I can download almost anything from the net except "mojo" grin
You can enjoy the huge library of clips from www.youtube.com or any other sites that uses the flv format(Flash).Here are the steps to take to enjoy these services. Say no to itunes. grin

1. Visit www.realplayer.com to download the realplayer software for free.
2. Visit a movie/video website e.g www.youtube.com
3. Search for the video e.g David Bedingfield if you're not the one
4. Select the video. I advise you to allow the video load completely(you will observe a red indicator moving) so pause the video.
5. On the upper right corner of the flash player, you will see a download clip. Click!

Note: If you have a realplayer software skip step 1. The advantage to allowing the red incidator to be complete is that you download almost immediately.

Now you will need another software that will convert your .flv clip to MP4. The software is called Moyea Software.
To download Moyea for free click:http://www.flvsoft.com/flv_to_video/.

Click FLV to Video Lite free trial.
After download on you realplayer library, locate the file and open it on your moyea software. Follow the steps and click convert.
Note: This free trial version is a forever trial no reason to pay. wink
Now you can watch videos on your chinese MP4 players. grin
Those who try this will come back thanking!
Re: Download videos from youtube and watch on your MP4 player now! by Fadajasi(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2008
Why stress urself when blueapple.mobi dey there

(1) (Reply)

Who Still Think Mode9 Is Better Than Rugged? / Wizkid - Superstar Album Launch Videos / DOWNLOAD: Destiny Boy – Coronavirus (freestyle) Ft. Leo Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.