Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Iphone 5S Live News, Full Specifications And Features Loading - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5S Live News, Full Specifications And Features Loading (510 Views)

Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Iphone 5S Live News, Full Specifications And Features Loading by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
http://bestmobs.com/apple-iphone-5s-coming-in-today/

Hurray! It’s Tuesday, September 10, 2013, the big day when the iPhone 5s is expected to be unveiled by Apple at the Keynote Media Event. Apple fans all over the world — or the iSheep, as competitors call them *giggles* — can’t wait for the main event to kick off.

We at BestMobs will keep you updated as we are covering the event live. Stay tuned as we bring to you Apple’s ‘revolutionary’ technology. The iPhone 5s isn’t the only device that will be announced today, we are expecting the cheaper plastic version of the iPhone 5 called iPhone 5C, covered by a plastic body and waiting to be called up to show it’self to the world as the first plastic iPhone ever made.

Re: Iphone 5S Live News, Full Specifications And Features Loading by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: what sort of stpid updatw is this and why should it be in front page.Has nairaland lost its value? Please remove this thing BECAUSE IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE PRICE OF GARRI IN MILE 2...Yes i said that!!!!!!!! Now ban me because i dont no longer give a forkk!
Actually, I won't be needing a fork, all I need is a spoon.
Anyway, am going to eat fried rice and beans and beef at the canteen. Updates will continue when I get back grin grin
Re: Iphone 5S Live News, Full Specifications And Features Loading by puskin: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2013

(1)

Bbm For Iphone / Please Convince Me To Hate Blackberry / BBM Now Available Again On Ios And Android Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.