Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Beyonce's Ex Reveals How Intimate They Were & Why He Regrets Losing Her To Jay Z - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Ex Reveals How Intimate They Were & Why He Regrets Losing Her To Jay Z (3192 Views)

Iyanya’s Ex Reveals He Sleeps Around Without Protection (see photos ) / Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words / Beyonce’s Ex-boyfriend Tells All …! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Ex Reveals How Intimate They Were & Why He Regrets Losing Her To Jay Z by amakaikeng(f): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
In this interview with The Sun, Lyndall, superstar Beyonce’s ex-boyfriend reveals how much Beyonce loved him, how they met, how he lost her to Jay Z after dating for 9 years, and how much he regrets losing Bey to Jay Z.

On their relationship:
Beyonce was the love of my life and I was hers, so losing her is still my biggest regret. She would say to me all the time, ‘I’m afraid to ever live my life without you Lyndall, I want you to be mine for ever’.
I’ll be honest — it was me that messed everything up and lost her for ever to Jay Z, but I deserved it. Who cheats on a woman as beautiful as Beyonce?
Well, I am that man and it’s something that’ll always haunt me.

How he met Beyonce:
I met Beyonce through Kelly Rowland during a church youth group session when I was 13, and she was 11.
From the first time I saw Beyonce I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She looked like an angel, the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. We’d hang out after school and almost every night we’d fall asleep talking to each other on the phone....Read the rest from the link...http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/beyonces-ex-reveals-how-intimate-they.html

Re: Beyonce's Ex Reveals How Intimate They Were & Why He Regrets Losing Her To Jay Z by gluv01(f): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Talk Talk Talk...She's gone, has another man's baby, it won't soften her heart for you. Just find a calabar girl and your life will not remain the same tongue..
Re: Beyonce's Ex Reveals How Intimate They Were & Why He Regrets Losing Her To Jay Z by flolancracker: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
gluv01: Talk Talk Talk...She's gone, has another man's baby, it won't soften her heart for you. Just find a calabar girl and your life will not remain the same tongue..
grin grin

@topic, smh lazy man tongue go make your own wealth & you'd get someone hotter

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Wore It Better? / Wizkid's Singer, L.A.X Graduates With Masters In UK / Actress Eniola Ajao Gets A Surprise Birthday Party From Odunlade Adekola - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.