Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! (717 Views)

Most Watching 2014 Yoruba Movies: Oyenusi Part 1,2,3 Best Selling / List Of New Yoruba Movies To Be Released On Monday 26th, September 2011 / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by quivah(f): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
bored here so I decided to watch some movies..
Was about inserting an american tv series before my mum insisted on watching this yoryba movie.seriously! Yoruba movies are cool,I meant 12/100 of them.

This one is just out of it!!
A man(afeez Owolabi) and his elder sister(yetunde Wunmi) were traveling to lagos from ibadan to see wunmi's son...
Afeez was wearing a white with blue dots ankara clothes..he was carrying a yellow one-hand traveling bag while his sister was carrying a white one..he later helped his sister carry her own bag.
In The next scene I saw, afeez was wearing a green ankara clothes while he carried a red ghana must go..well,I thought they'v prolly gotten to their destination!!until afeez told his sister "finally we are leaving ibadan...blah blah"
Huh? Sup with the changed of clothes and bags?
Still I thought maybe,afeez and his sis branched a place .
But ??
The next scene was even more hilarious.. afeez was now putting on his first ankara clothes,and was carrying the one-hand travelling bag+the white bag..
"That looks like pelumi's car,that looks like pelumi's car" afeez shouted pointing forward
"Really?!" Yetunde replied ..
Mind you,Pelumi was a youth corper the first time he appeared in the movie,no mention of car or anything! How then did afeez knew about his car ...
Now the funniest part: after afeez told his sister about the car,they entered through a gate!!! Menh!! How was he able to see a car behind a gate?!
I thought he prolly saw the car when it was driven into the gate..but no!! He told his sister after a hot argument regarding a said car..
"I saw the car parked here when we were coming" afeez said pointing to the position where a jeep was parked within the compound ofcourse..it was not like they passed beside any gate(so maybe he saw the car when the gate was opened)this show,he definitely saw the car through the gate according to his story...how possible?!

Seriously !!I wish I can explain more so you guys would get the pictures!! Arrrgh
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by Forzap: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
We no beg you to watch na, how Yoruba movies take be your headache.We dey enjoy am sick or not sick.He no concern you
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by tpia5: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
gosh, una don bring una tribalism enter this hitherto quiet section.

that's sick.
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
And that's the Irony of Life sad cheesy
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by quivah(f): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Lool! Make una calm down oo..i'm yoruba myself.
Just pointing out the silly mistakes the director ought to have corrected in the movie before releasing it.

Ok!!! Maybe the topic should have been "nigerian movies" then.

Chai!!! Tribalism ?Huh ?!!
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by quivah(f): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Nonso23: the story lines should be the least of your worries.... it is the mind blowing, skull shattering, cerebrum ripping gbagauns in their subtitles i find very amusing.....

FOR INSTANCE:
"what of if i does it"... grin
hahahaha! That's true tho..my brothers and I look for their faults(story lines,reactions and yeah subtitles).. seriously,all these mistakes are funny!
I dunno what a director's job is!!!
Another instance with the subtitles:
"Who dropped this bag here"madam Asked the gateman
"its a one person,your son"the gateman replied
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by UjSizzle(f): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2013
Nonso23: the story lines should be the least of your worries.... it is the mind blowing, skull shattering, cerebrum ripping gbagauns in their subtitles i find very amusing.....

FOR INSTANCE:
"what of if i does it"... grin
lol I thought I was the only one who hated the subtitling. Not understanding Yoruba sucks, but watching a movie with horrible subtitles? undecided
Re: Yoruba Movies sick!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Sensation Of Cccam Server Projects / Wwe How Real Is It?? / The Wildcard Show - New Season Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.