Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,320 members, 7,822,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers (4706 Views)

Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by steg0miah: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
While on tour in Canada ,He stopped by a roadside 'musicians' entertainer/hustlers, sat with them and let them entertain him.

He said "Now i know what it feels like to be entertained".

Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by demelza: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Blank stare
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by tpia5: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
did he drop some money with them, abi wetin dem go take his hanging out do?
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by hod898(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Why naija no too get roadside entertainers sef? E for make sense o!
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Is my other guy doing cracks?
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Airforce1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
I don't really like dis guyz.. They're too arrogant and proud.
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by gluv01(f): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Why do celebrities especially while getting fame or after the success get tattoos?

2 Likes

Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by fr3do(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Wonder what genre their music will fall under.
Soft Rock? Country?

1 Like

Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by InsaneTamie(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2013
fr3do: Wonder what genre their music will fall under.
Soft Rock? Country?
Road Rock cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by cutestme(f): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2013
Hope he droped good moni for d guys? D entertainment no be for free oh grin grin
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 11, 2013
hod898: Why naija no too get roadside entertainers sef? E for make sense o!

Eedris Abdulkarim and Mode nine are road side histlers. Only thing is; they have refused to acknowledge what they are.

4 Likes

Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 11, 2013
k
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by free2ryhme: 3:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Dis guyz should stop being hypocrites abeg,let peter come home nd sit on d ground wit our beggars nau..Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Danhumprey: 4:23am On Sep 11, 2013
Celebrities and too much pride! Smh.
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by StellaBella(f): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Oyibo lover!
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Ok. So what?
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by johnstar(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Y him knw hang out wit him fellow 9ja hustler (truck pushers) undecided
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by vizboy(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2013
ok since you want make I see am I don see am. You hear
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Ichliebedich(f): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by kedukc(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2013
peter is just good
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by 50calibre(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2013
The other guy seems to be sniffing something.
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by francafrank(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2013
50calibre: The other guy seems to be sniffing something.

na wao! i think he might be playing a small mouth organ
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Ralphlauren(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2013
okoro's razzness at it's peak.

what is the big deal in people busking on the streets to the extent that he feels it's important to take pictures with them and have such pictures sent out to blogs by his 'PR team'.
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by steg0miah: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
francafrank:

na wao! i think he might be playing a small mouth organ

Lmao!
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2013

U can start the trend. My suggestion?....Idumota bridge! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by HezronLorraine(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Where's Paul?
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by Nmeri17: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2013

by the time this tropical sun go beat u from midday till evening and na only N130 u make, na u go 1st tender resignation letter
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by preodu: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Why are people always so judgemental? Jealousy? So what if they're proud? If you were filthy rich (WORKED your way to being filthy rich) and hot you'd probably be proud too. But wait sef, you don meet dem before? You don talk to dem and dem dey form say their shit no dey smell too? They could do a lot worse and y'all know it. If we don't support our people, who will? I cannot believe I'm climbing the patriotic bandwagon at this point but guys... seriously? Get over it. Stop criticizing every damn thing you set your self righteous eyes on.

1 Like

Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by ajasa4link: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2013
actually there are. if u stay in Lagos u will know of a group of blind igbo men who sing and play instruments such as the konga drum,tambourine and that pot which they beat with foam. Those men usually perform Gospel songs by the roadside and they have a very rich melodic voice. I've seen them performing on Lagos island, ikeja and yaba. I doubt if Peter olive will think of sitting with them and get entertained instead of sitting with some crackhead rock artist
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by steg0miah: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Photo For "Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Roadside Hustlers by fr3do(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2013
InsaneTamie:
Road Rock cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Top 10 Kings And Queens Of Instagram (most Followed Celebs) / E-money's Wife Shared An Old Picture Of Herself And I Go Die - Very Funny Looks / Rare Photos Of Omotola’s Grown Up Sexy Daughters, Princess And Meraiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.