Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? (1409 Views)

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) / Moet Abebe: Attention Seeking Or Wardrobe Malfunction? ( Photo ) / Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? by silverdam(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Enjoying the attention of others is socially
acceptable in some situations. In some
instances, however, the need for attention can
lead to difficulties.
Being an attention seeker is someone who does
something either good or bad or irrelevant just
make people talk about him/her. I call it publicity
stunt.
Top on my list as the most attention seeking
actresses are Tonto Dikeh, Uche Ogbodo, Cossy
Orjiakor, Afrocandy (Naija’s IndecentStar). I’m sure
you guys know these actresses love to draw
attention now, as in you know… But who do you
think is the most attention seeker between them?
Tonto Dikeh
Uche Ogbodo
AfroCandy
Cossy Orjiakor

Pls be sincere oo! Poko *lol*

https://tosinsilverdam./2013/07/25/photos-who-do-you-think-is-the-most-attention-seeking-actress/

Re: Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? by luvablesam(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mama cossy obviously
Re: Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? by gluv01(f): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bleached-faced Tonto undecided
Re: Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? by luvablesam(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
gluv01: Bleached-faced Tonto undecided
Tonto is not half as bad as cossy
Re: Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? by tyson99(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2013
I no know why i just like dis tonto dike
Re: Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Its only cossy's boobs that is seeking attention, Tonto Dike(POKO Queen) is the Ideal Lady Gaga of Nigeria
Re: Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? by cutestme(f): 12:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Its Tonto Decay of cos. Y does she look like a puppy in dat her pix? shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Who Do You Think Is The Most ‘attention Seeking’ Actress? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Tonto was the first to pop into my head. I wish it were Cossy though

(1) (Reply)

Producers Hate Me because I Don’t Allow Them Sléep With Ladies —actor Emeka Ike / Fred Amata Exposes Tony Umez’s Secret On His Birthday / See Pastor Cheating With Married Women Disgraced Inside Church Durng Sunday Serv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.