Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

2013/2014 Admission And Form Registration Of Kwara State Poly In Progress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Admission And Form Registration Of Kwara State Poly In Progress (567 Views)

Best Poly In Nigeria / The Best Poly In Nigeria Iz. / Yabatech And Kadpoly 2 Become Universities With No Poly In The Se Or S/s (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2013/2014 Admission And Form Registration Of Kwara State Poly In Progress by HaffeezMahmud(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website wwwäkwarapoly.edu.ng Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website wwwäkwarapoly.edu.ng Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website www.kwarapoly.edu.ng Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website wwwäkwarapoly.edu.ng [color=#770077]Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website wwwäkwarapoly.edu.ng Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website www.kwarapoly.edu.ng [/color]Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website wwwäkwarapoly.edu.ng Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website wwwäkwarapoly.edu.ng Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! This is to inform all kwara state polytechnic aspirant that the national diploma form is out, for anyone intended to obtain the form. It is been sold at the rate of 3,500. Note: you can only obtain the form @ilorin, Gud luck and i wish u success. And u can contact me 4 any help. Email: afeezmemud@ymail.com or whizlittle18@hotmail.com or contact the school website www.kwarapoly.edu.ng
Re: 2013/2014 Admission And Form Registration Of Kwara State Poly In Progress by Fynestboi: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2013

(1)

Video: Gej Vs ASUU. / Computer Chemists Win Nobel Prize / Yoruba MAN Gave Up Life To Save A Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.