Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Best Online Wholesale Market For Cheap Quality Electronic Products - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Best Online Wholesale Market For Cheap Quality Electronic Products (655 Views)

CHEAP BRAND NEW HAWES AND CURTIS TSHIRT for Cheap Sale,just #3500 / Where To Buy Quality Electronic Gadgets & Other Items Cheaply / High Quality Electronic Shop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Online Wholesale Market For Cheap Quality Electronic Products by yurika: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Be it a mobile phones, an android phone, electroinc gadgets, cool tech gadgets you can get them all from http://www.ankaka.com . If you can't afford the highly priced branded electronic gadgets then this is the site you have to visit. This will be helpful for those who want to open an store and also to those who what them for personal use.

I personally like what I get from there. Its not cheap just because its Chinese. They provide it for less price because they sell it at wholesale price.

Grab any thing you like right now. And you can also order them online too.
Re: The Best Online Wholesale Market For Cheap Quality Electronic Products by Dmvsola: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
I’ll recommend using Eze, their website is ezewholesale.com they have great service and from Naija, you can pay in Naira from goods that are shipped in from the U.S. Their platform is highly secure and sellers only get paid when you confirm you’ve received your order. You should try it out.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Modem To Buy Now? / New Hp 10 Inches 640gb And 4gb Ram Laptop For Sale At 40k / Minix Neo X7 Quad Core Android Mini Pc - Rk3188 Cortex A9 External Wifi Antenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.