Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone (1493 Views)

Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / 26 Year Old Actress Sentenced For Stealing,ipad,iphone And Jewellery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone by entadaplace: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2013
An Abuja-based upcoming actress, Nancy Ndukwe has been sentenced to two months imprisonment for stealing her friend’s properties worth N190,000 in Abuja.
Nancy’s friend, Faith Njoku reported the case to the Lugbe Police station, Abuja on September 2, 2013. The items stolen included an I-pad (N100,000), I-phone (N50,000) and Jewellery (N40,000) summing up to N190,000.
The Divisional Police Officer at Lugbe, Rabiu Sabiu told NET this afternoon that after investigations, the above items were found in Nancy’s possession and she was charged to court on Friday, September 6.
The 26-year-old lady pleaded guilty to the charge ‘I stole the items due to frustration. I have a one-year-old son to cater for. I am sorry and I promise not to do such again’.
However, Magistrate Celestine Odo of the Abuja Senior Magistrate Court, Karu, sentenced her to a two-month imprisonment with an option of a six thousand naira fine as substitute.

Source
Re: Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone by princesschloe: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Not too good for an upcoming celeb.
Re: Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone by kopr8mc(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2013
I was tynkin it ws smtyn serious....@OP how can u prove 2 us dat shi is an atress?no evidence.....aldoh its a gal 2 gal issh sha...#1st 2 coment doh#
Re: Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone by entadaplace: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2013
kopr8 mc: I was tynkin it ws smtyn serious....@OP how can u prove 2 us dat shi is an atress?no evidence.....aldoh its a gal 2 gal issh sha...#1st 2 coment doh#
the dates and every details was written, contact your nearest police station for case file
Re: Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone by princesschloe: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2013
kopr8 mc: I was tynkin it ws smtyn serious....@OP how can u prove 2 us dat shi is an atress?no evidence.....aldoh its a gal 2 gal issh sha...#1st 2 coment doh#
. Eeyah.....better luck next time. being first no be beans
Re: Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2013
there're some certain names I see on Nairaland and tagged actress and I wonder where the hell they're acting from??

somebody who just shot a 3min supporting role in one local movie is a celeb nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone by kedukc(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Sentenced To 2 Monthsimprisonment For Stealing Ipad And Iphone by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2013
After stealing items worth 160,000 she was given 2 month imprisonment or substitute of six thousand fine. Let her pay the six thousand fine,apologise to her and sin no more.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Mikel's Goal By Rocking Chelsea Jersey / Wale Calls Wizkid His Favourite Naija Rapper! Is Wizkid A Rapper Or A Singer? / Davido Pictured With Jennifer Hudson In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.