Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"I Regret Losing Beyonce" - Beyonce's First Boyfriend Confesses - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / "I Regret Losing Beyonce" - Beyonce's First Boyfriend Confesses (926 Views)

LMAO: Guys Dress Like Beyonce, Kim K And Rihanna For Halloween / Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? / Jayz N Beyonce Attend Traditional Wedding In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Regret Losing Beyonce" - Beyonce's First Boyfriend Confesses by angelcj: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Check out his interview with the Sun UK below...

On His Relationship With Bey:
Beyonce was the love of my life and I was hers, so losing her is still my biggest regret. She would say to me all the time, ‘I’m afraid to ever live my life without you Lyndall, I want you to be mine for ever.’
I’ll be honest — it was me that messed everything up and lost her for ever to Jay Z, but I deserved it.
Who cheats on a woman as beautiful as Beyonce? Well, I am that man and it’s something that’ll always haunt me.

On Meeting Beyonce When She Was 11-Years-Old & He Was 13:
From the first time I saw Beyonce I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She looked like an angel, the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. We’d hang out after school and almost every night we’d fall asleep talking to each other on the phone.

On Beyonce Being An Outcast At School:
She was just so shy, she was a bit of an outcast at school and didn’t even sing in the choir. For two years I didn’t know she could sing. We spent hours watching movies together and playing Connect 4.
Some of our most fun times was when I watched Beyonce, her sister Solange and Kelly performing dance routines. So while I had no idea how good her voice was back then, I certainly knew she could move.

On Sharing Their First Kiss Together:
It was just after Beyonce’s 15th birthday. I surprised her with Brian McKnight concert tickets and it happened that night. I had got popcorn and as we were sitting in our seats I dropped it. As we both went down to grab it we bumped heads, and locked into our first kiss.
We both just looked at each other realizing there was this incredible spark of fireworks between us. It was that fairytale kiss you only hear about in the movies. That was the first feeling of true love between me and Beyonce. Still, to this day, I’ve never had another kiss as passionate as that one.

On Cheating On Bey Five Times:
The bigger star she became, the more I didn’t think I was good enough. One night, when she was out of town, I went to a bar with friends and ended up sleeping with another woman. Over the course of a few years I cheated on her about five times, but I never told her until after we broke up.
She was such a great girl who cared about me deeply, she even wrote her hit Dangerously in Love while we were together. That’s how in love we were back then. Initially my intention was to take a break from our relationship so I could go to culinary school and make a name for myself. But when I headed to Austin to do the course she quickly moved on with her own life.

On Beyonce Dating Jay Z:
Once she began dating Jay Z, I knew we were doomed and I could never win her back. But I know that no matter what, she will always love me. I will always wonder ‘What if?’ and, given all we shared, I’m sure a part of her must feel the same way
source http://revealzone..com/2013/09/i-regret-losing-beyonce-beyonces-first.html

Re: "I Regret Losing Beyonce" - Beyonce's First Boyfriend Confesses by rill: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Mtcheeeew
Re: "I Regret Losing Beyonce" - Beyonce's First Boyfriend Confesses by Mynd44: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Sucks to be him right now
Re: "I Regret Losing Beyonce" - Beyonce's First Boyfriend Confesses by princesschloe: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2013
"sure a part of her must feel the same way" stop deceiving yourself dude! she's moved on for good. just that she wont deny having dated u, like someone is doing right now. #didnotmentionnameo#
Re: "I Regret Losing Beyonce" - Beyonce's First Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2013
this is the exact reason I'm hustling extra hard so I Can look into the face of my bitchy ex(s) and say

I HAVE MADE IT!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vera Ephraim Doing Us Proud, Support Her. / Meet Veraty Johnston The Lady Who Attacked A Bus Driver With A Knife / TEJU BABYFACE Is Set To Wed In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.