Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Dominion Over Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion Over Death (595 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / Dominion Over Satanic Bondage / Dominion Over Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dominion Over Death by sidespin: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2013
DOMINION OVER DEATH

"My friend said, 'She is dead.' He was scared. I have never seen a man so frightened in my life. 'What shall I do?' he asked. You may think that what I did was absurd, but I reached over into the bed and pulled her out. I carried her across the room, stood her against the wall and held her up, as she was absolutely dead. I looked into her face and said, 'In the name of Jesus I rebuke this death.' From the crown of her head to the soles of her feet her whole body began to tremble. 'In the name of Jesus, I command you to walk,' I said. I repeated, 'In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, walk!' and she walked." Not only was this woman raised from the dead, but she was instantly healed from a terrible illness also. She began to testify to people of her death experience and restoration. (Smith Wigglesworth)

Before Christ our Champion comes:
1 d wealth of sinners will be transferred to d righteous
2 God’s Spirit will be poured on ALL FLESH (not only humans)
3 We will do greater works (stopping earthquakes, raising back to life one who has been burnt to ashes, etc)
4 D Gospel will hit Islamic world & all other nations
5 There will be THE LAST REVIVAL, God’s LAST WARNING, LAST GRACE, LAST MERCY
6 The glory of d knowledge of Jesus will fill this world as waters cover the sea
7 We will all know d Jesus & only goto church for fellowship
8 Sinners will have togo look for their own city to sin comfortably because we’ve chased drinking spots, prostitutes homes,etc
9 Compromising believers will not be able to stand God’s glory. You either stand strong or fall
10 Some compromising ministers will even have to die on the pulpit
11 Almost (if not all) the sick will be healed
12 We Christian will be known by our LOVE FOR EACH OTHER. We’ll love other church members, pray for them & help them
13 We will all be UNITED (different churches uniting & sending their members to go help other churches without fear of losing members)

Guys, be READY!. Satan will soon be sentenced! I cant wait for that. He’s fighting his last battles by using Christians to fight against Christian. Lets unite & walk in LOVE. Love even your enemies. (Jesus Wordz)

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont We Have Nigerian Blogs Promoting Gospel Songs Like The Secular Ones? / Pope Francis Secretly Sneaks Out Of Vatican At Night To Give Money To The Poor. / "What Does It Mean To Love One Another?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.