Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here (1117 Views)

What Are The Job Opportunities For A Microbiologist After School? / FUTA Microbiologist Win UN Grant / Where Are The Microbiologist In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here by watchme(f): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2013
I am an intending student of Microbiology in University of Abuja. Please I would like to know what is involved in reading this course, the text books required from 100 level to 400L and the challenges involved. Thanks
Re: Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here by Emylexray(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Hello! I'm in. I am a newly admitted microbiologist too. A fresher!
Re: Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here by bolagabriella: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Hi
Am a student of ekiti state university,microbiology,300 level
I would advice you to firstly get your prescott,it really helps.it is mainly for microbiologist but there are other biochemistry subjects in it.
Then try to get textbooks on viriology (which is the most complex),bacteriology,mycology.you should also try to get a biochemistry textbook,you'll need it plus a system cause if your school is like mine,you'll need it also.microbiology as you know involves microorganism so you'll need a system to google out some diagrams of these microorganisms...that's all I can say for now

1 Like

Re: Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here by watchme(f): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thank you so much @ bolagabriell
Re: Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here by bolagabriella: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2013
watchme: Thank you so much @ bolagabriell
Am happy I can help
Wish you success all the way
Re: Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here by Vakinmuyiwa: 3:31am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=bolagabriella]Hi
Am a student of ekiti state university,microbiology,300 level
I would advice you to firstly get your prescott,it really helps.it is mainly for microbiologist but there are other biochemistry subjects in it.
Then try to get textbooks on viriology (which is the most complex),bacteriology,mycology.you should also try to get a biochemistry textbook,you'll need it plus a system cause if your school is like mine,you'll need it also.microbiology as you know involves microorganism
Im a 200 level microbiology student of Osun State University....pls how much is d prescott textbook?
Re: Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2013
watchme: I am an intending student of Microbiology in University of Abuja. Please I would like to know what is involved in reading this course, the text books required from 100 level to 400L and the challenges involved. Thanks
Am a Microbiology undergraduet of Unibuja, welcome on board.
Re: Microbiologist Lets' Meet Here by bolagabriella: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=Vakinmuyiwa][/quote]
When I brought mine,it was #3500,but I don't know how much they sell it now.I brought it a year ago but it shouldn't be more than #4000 tops

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week / Gain Admission Into 200 Level Through An Ijmb (a Level) Program Into Any Univers / Ican Ats September 2015 Diet Lectures@oau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.