Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday (913 Views)

Apply For Loan And Be Approved In Minutes / I Need A Loan Of 20k To Pay Back 25K For 4months / Documents Needed For Loan On Landed Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday by nusdog: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls my good people, I'm a HND 2 student and I need help to obtain N25000 loan to pay my school fees before writing my exam on saturday . I have carry-over and extra year staring me in the face and if I fail to make this payment on friday. My school is very strict with no payment or exam policy. I've exhausted all sources and couldn't get money from my parents. Pls I seriously help your assistance, I plan to repay with interest in 2 months and I have a HP laptop as collateral. Pls if you can assist me or direct me to a source, i'll appreciate. GOD BLESS.
Re: Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday by nusdog: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls i'm appealing for help
Re: Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday by ifyalways(f): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2013
How can you repay with interest in 2 months time? Don't start with promises you cannot fulfill.
Does it mean that none of your fellow students,people living within your locality can lend you 25K and keep the Laptop as a collateral undecided

I pray God meets your need. smiley

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday by databoy247(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2013
wat kind of HP laptop do you have? What is the model and specs?
Re: Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday by nusdog: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Compaq nx6110 1.73hz 512mb 60gb hard disk
Re: Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday by nusdog: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Or an outright sale. I can give away anything i have to avoid this impending carry over.
Re: Urgent Help For Loan Of 25k For School Fees B4 Friday by nusdog: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
ifyalways: How can you repay with interest in 2 months time? Don't start with promises you cannot fulfill.
Does it mean that none of your fellow students,people living within your locality can lend you 25K and keep the Laptop as a collateral undecided

I pray God meets your need. smiley

like i stated i've exhausted all option before coming here. I just only hope God performs a miracle if i see no help.

(1) (Reply)

Purell Touch-­‐free Hand Sanitizer Dispenser & Refill For Urgent Sale !! / Flour Price ??good Day / Cheapest Business That You Can Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.