Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

9ice Returns To School - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 9ice Returns To School (525 Views)

I Regretted Not Signing Phyno, 9ice And Kiss Daniel | Says Paul Okoye Of Psquare / ‘dead’ Man Returns To Village After 23 Years / 9ice Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ice Returns To School by arthgideon: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nigerian artiste 9ice born Abolore Adigun has gone back to school to study law, a course he abandoned for music and due to financial problems.

According to the singer, he is presently studying Public Safety and Common Law at Capella University, Minnesota, USA via the school’s online programme.

“I am already in school studying Public Safety and Common Law at Capella University. It is an online programme. I can’t think of any other course except Law,” he said, adding that he decided to study law to help the poor get justice.

The singer reportedly left the Lagos State University (LASU) in 2006, where he was then studying Law, a decision that the did not go well with his family at that time because he had to lie to them to be able to go to studio.

His family only found out after he gained fame with his hit song, ‘Ganja’ and later with ‘Gongo Aso.’

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Of Brazil Best Skills Ever / What Will You Like To Buy Cheap During The Next Festive Season / Burna Boy Said To Be Part Of A Gang That Stabbed Someone To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.