Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife (5271 Views)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him / See Photos Of Crazy Couple Having Sex In Public As Crowd Watch In Excitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by arthur2k5: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-san1ADTPQJ4/UjBYEpa5XNI/AAAAAAACBSQ/AFj0b6qWFrc/s1600/Saka+1.png[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-Y5BO0oqQxAI/UjBYAFUDxrI/AAAAAAACBSI/efiKDSU77vs/s1600/Saka+2.png[/img]

Olaide Oyetoro is the wife of popular actor, lecturer and MTN ambassador, Hafiz Oyetoro, aka Saka. They have been married for 10 years and have three children together. They met while Hafiz was a lecturer at the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education while Laide was a student at the college. Olaide recently opened up about life as Saka's wife. She said:

"I am so happy and lucky to have married a comedian. We didn't really date for a long time, he proposed to me the second time we met. He's a very lovely man, honestly he's incomparable. He truly loves me and I love him. Life with him is peaceful and I thank God"

View More Mix@
Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
I have seen few of his movies and he is funny . . . . Kool dude
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Akshow: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
E don port o kriketekriketekriketekriketekriketekriketekrikete. beautiful woman. but wait o, saka na real "escape from albino"
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Tolexander: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
"I am so happy and lucky to
have married a comedian. We
didn't really date for a long
time, he proposed to me the
second time we met. He's a
very lovely man, honestly he's
incomparable. He truly loves
me and I love him. Life with
him is peaceful and I thank
God"
may God not let any of you to port.

Why won't you be happy to marry a comedian that has just murdered poverty!
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by nerodenero: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Saka keeps porting his way to more success grin grin
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by nerodenero: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tolexander: may God not let any of you to port.

Well said!
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Mustay(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tolexander: may God not let any of you to port.

1. The report clearly states they have been together for a decade.

2. There's this erroneous impression that Saka is/was a poor man due to the roles he played.

3. Roles are definitely make-believe - some act poor roles in movies and are rich in real life and vice-versa.

4. Not everyone uses money as a benchmark to satisfaction. This man loves what he does, he also loves lecturing. When you're good at what you doeth, money go flow. He wasn't a 'desperate' man hence, the impression that the guy dey struggle is wrong. Whilst everyone like beta tin, that misconception shouldn't be touted as 'fact'.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by 3ace(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mustay:

1. The report clearly states they have been together for a decade.

2. There's this erroneous impression that Saka is/was a poor man due to the roles he played.

3. Roles are definitely make-believe - some act poor roles in movies and are rich in real life and vice-versa.

4. Not everyone uses money as a benchmark to satisfaction. This man loves what he does, he also loves lecturing. When you're good at what you doeth, money go flow. He wasn't a 'desperate' man hence, the impression that the guy dey struggle is wrong. Whilst everyone like beta tin, that misconception shouldn't be touted as 'fact'.
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by dridowu: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr Port of Nigeria
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Tpave(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good for her.
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by stevecantrell: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Never saw him with the wife in public ...until after he 'ported' now they're all lovey-dovey.

Conclusion: Money is good !
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by xagorakis(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
money! Money!! Money!!!
How many times i call you??

You too much!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Nmeri17: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Saka?? A lecturer??! :O :O how can he even say "keep quiet" without causing an uproar

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by LBlessing(f): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nmeri17: Saka?? A lecturer??! :O :O how can he even say "keep quiet" without causing an uproar
grin
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Krasid(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
God has really blessed him.He made a lot of money from that MTN deal.
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by OCTAVO: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmmmmmm Saka is bringing his wife to limelight gradually grin grin grin
What do you expect?
Y'hello things. Even their outfit rep Y'hello.
Na for Nigeria wife of Presido sef be Presido..
Na for Nigeria wife of a Celeb also be Celeb..
Na for Nigeria Celebrities pikin also dey form Celebrity. smiley
SMH naija!
Now can someone tell me what is so special about Saka kissing his wife?
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by kokoA(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Na wah o.. Saka no marry quick o.
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Tholudee(f): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
coolHapi for them
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Austeenxx: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2013
The 'porter' of the year. grin
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 12, 2013
the patient dog eats meat,i wonder what would have been the fate of so many ladies that have refused the SAKA's proposal then,what would be going on ,on their mind.....pls Nairaland ladies feel free to PM me,cos my future too is bright.
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by ajasa4link: 1:45am On Sep 12, 2013
lovebirds... but wait o,Shey Na so dem go dey wear yellow about like sunflower because mtn sign saka?....
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by tpia5: 3:46am On Sep 12, 2013
kokoA: Na wah o.. Saka no marry quick o.

i was wondering about that, is there another wife somewhere or,
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Btruth: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Happy for you both.
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
eiyah nyc....but dia marriage is recent nd saka is already 50,, na wa o..... nd how much did he make frm d mtn deal?? cos ds one dat evry1 is shoutin "saka is showin off his wife afta hittin it",,i dnt get...was he poor bfore??
Re: Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Old people like love ehen. His wife is pretty

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Ikechukwu's Ex-girlfriend Shares Bathroom Pics / Burial Arrangement For Actor Muna Obiekwe Released By A.G.N. President. / Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.