Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls (4262 Views)

Dragnet Solution Limited Recruiting Sales Executive / Dragnet Solution Ltd Test On 30 Aug / Jobs At Biometrica Africa A Sub Dragnet Solution (2) (3) (4)

Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls by debyrazy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls, I need discription on how to get to Dragnet office @ 4,Park lane apapa.

I have a test there tomorow (thursday) by 9am and I just need the direction from obalende to d place pls.
Re: Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls by rmgbemeje: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
I don't know if you can get a bus going to constain or apapa from obalende. But find your way to constain, take a bus from there to apapa, stop at liverpool (close to flour mills of nigeria). From there take a bike to 4, park lane apapa.

I think you should go through CMS, because you will definitely get a bus going to costain or apapa. If you get a bus to constain, go with the description above but if you get a straight bus to apapa, stop at liverpool and take a bike.

All the best.
Re: Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls by aggiel: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
debyrazy: Pls, I need discription on how to get to Dragnet office @ 4,Park lane apapa.

I have a test there tomorow (thursday) by 9am and I just need the direction from obalende to d place pls.

Take a bus to Apapa, alight at barracks, from there standing, u would see a tall building Shippers towers, ask for directions on how to get to Nigerian Shippers Council, that building is 4 park lane apapa
Re: Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls by aggiel: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
If u're coming from C.M.S, board a bus going to mile2 coconut, alight at park lane junction, the junction just immediately after point road junction, then from where u're standing would see the tallest building on park lane, shippers towers, also 4 park lane apapa

Re: Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls by debyrazy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks so much all of yu. I rilly appreciate ur responds.now I know how to move
Re: Dragnet Solution Limited. Direction Pls by nicedaddy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thanks to OP and everybody that comment. This has also really helped me too cos am also driving my cousin dere tomorrow and I don't really know where dragnet solutions limited, Shippers tower is. Even though have worked in berger yard bustop b4 at vanguard media new paper. @ OP, If you stay around ketu, I would have love to help u with a ride. Am going through iyana oworo to link Oshodi. Thanks to everone. Nairaland has been helpful though am still searching for job though but I know DAT it will be my turn to give testimony soon. Thanks oga seun osefunwa

Help! Job Invitation / Here Are 10 Free Online Courses With Certifications To Boost Your CV / Omega Consult Interview,pls!