Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

5 Strategic Ways To Lead The Line Of Competition As A Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Strategic Ways To Lead The Line Of Competition As A Blogger (473 Views)

3 Reasons To Change Line Of Business In 2014 / How To Stay Ahead Of Competition In Your Business / How To Stay Ahead Of Competition In Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Strategic Ways To Lead The Line Of Competition As A Blogger by yourblogcoach(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Most of what we hear about hard work and dedication is that it’s the soul of blogging. Fine that’s very true because they are very importance. However, many pro- bloggers have emphasized on hard work as a key to success in blogging. But I am now telling you that only hard work cannot push you forward as a person who aspires success and achievement in blogging industry.

You need to sit down first and consult and see if you’ll be able to achieve your goal with the resources at your disposal. You must plan, need to develop the ability to master details, and ability to learn new ideas and strategies. One thing about being a blogger is that you’ll never make much progress in blogosphere if you do not have mastery of details. We all know as a blogger that you need to have some basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript and j Query.

I Recommend You Read:How To Become A Better Blogger

Even if not in complex modules, but the fundamental aspect of it. Another thing to consider is; if in the past weeks, you never have the records of how you've promoted your blog, the number of post and the feed backs you got on each of your published posts, then it may be part of the reasons you are not getting enough traffic and clicks which is supposed to add to your revenue.

You need to have a plan. It’s not just enough to say that, “Next month or next time, I’ll achieve more” the big question is, how? You must sit down and crack out the strategy.

http://yourblogcoach..com/2013/09/5-strategic-ways-to-lead-line-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Advertistment / Webmaster Needed Urgently / Websites Designing Not Difficult As I Taught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.