Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How To Succeed In Network Marketing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Succeed In Network Marketing (3453 Views)

JOIN whatsapp-To Start Edmark Network Marketing Business-with N39,600 OR N16,500 / Network Marketing / How Do I Succeed In Transportation Business?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Succeed In Network Marketing by icemaiden: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Choose the right sponsor. This is crucial to your success and the right one will help coach you to your success.

Choose the right company for you. Do some research to determine which company is best for you personally.

Realize that it will take time. Network Marketing or M.L.M (multi level marketing) is real business and not a get rich quick scheme.

Have a game plan. Literally, write out your plan for building your business. You will have greater success than those who don't.

Read books by those who have been successful.

The why is most important. Why are you getting involved? Better lifestyle or Freedom or Financial security. Now, define what that means to you.

Set written goals e.g. I will try to sign up one person every month.

Attend company meetings and training calls

Study the products and learn them well. Share products and opportunity at every chance you get.

Employ a strong recruiting and prospecting system so that you don't run out of prospects.

Enjoy the rest of the journey

1 Like

Re: How To Succeed In Network Marketing by icemaiden: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
EFFECTIVE ONLINE NETWORK MARKETING TOOLS

1)Create a free blog or a website

2)Video System- Put up promotional videos on your blog or website, success stories etc

3)Generate your own leads- Instead of getting leads who responded to an anonymous ad, get people who call you, wanting to talk specifically to you because they found your website! When people find you in the search engines, they are happy to find you and are not defensive. They don't feel prospected, chased or sold. They want to talk to you.

4)Via online instant messaging- If you're outgoing and love this form of communication, you can use this inexpensive tool to generate unlimited leads for life

5)Staying in touch- An effective autoresponder system is one of the network marketing tools that a serious internet MLM professional cannot do without. Blog and newsletter publishing allows you to build relationships on the internet. You can provide your prospects with a blog, newsletter, free training course, free reports, self paced self study courses and more!

6)Domain and email forwarding- These are fun, affordable network marketing tools. Get your own unique web & e-mail domain that you can point to your websites so people will remember you! That way your site can be www.yourname.com or www.greatbiz.com which is easier for people to remember than a long address.

The .com names are by far the most memorable. This approach also gives you an unlimited number of e-mail addresses. For example, name@yourname.com, internetbiz@yourname.com and so on. You can advertise your URL on your car and business cards, and this will bring traffic to your website!

GoDaddy offers free domain forwarding and e-mail forwarding when you register a domain with them for $11.99/year. This is the best I've found, because some other domain registrars charge extra for the domain forwarding and e-mail addresses. For hosting your website or blog, I recommend Hostgator. Their customer service is second to none and they offer several different levels of hosting depending on how big your site is or how much bandwidth you need. They offer traffic statistics, stable web hosting, lots of options on your e-mail and domain forwarding, and some advanced DNS tools.

If you prefer a full service though, with marketing tools and professional submission services, I strongly recommend SBI!, which I personally use and therefore can testify it really works.
Re: How To Succeed In Network Marketing by icemaiden: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
7 MLM TIPS YOU CAN USE TO EXPLODE YOUR BUSINESS BY TYLER PRATT

If you are just getting started with your business, then you are going to need a few mlm tips to help you get going. These mlm tips are are road map to help you succeed in your primary company. Learn them, and then master them, and you will see a huge increase in your mlm business.

MLM Tips 1 Master One Marketing Strategy

When you use the tools both online and offline to build your business, you will find about 8 different marketing strategies. Most people will take all 8 and try and go back and forth between them to see what one will work. And that is why many fail in the network marketing industry. Pick on strategy, learn everything about it and master it. A marketing strategy example would be using facebook to connect with others. Facebook is one strategy and if you want to use that one. Then learn everything you can about facebook marketing.

MLM Tips 2 Create Leaders In Your Business

The great part about network marketing is you don’t have to be that good. You can find others who are better than you and build them into your organization. Find people who are good at talking to people. Find others who have owned a business before. Find people who can use marketing strategies better than you. These will be your leaders, and your business will explode with them.

MLM Tips 3 First Year Is Personal Developement

Most people are going to quit within the first 6 – 12 months. Just know going into network marketing that this is new, and it’s going to take time to get yourself on the right path. MLM is about networking with others, and that requires you to learn how to communicate. Know what to say at the right time. It’s not about closing people, it’s about your belief in yourself that will get others to want to join your mlm business. Take the first year to get your mind and belief high. This can be from reading personal development books, and taking action.

MLM Tips 4 Visualize Your Success

My mom always told me growing up this quote. “If you can see it, you can achieve it” All great buildings, ideas, products, started off with an idea, or a visualization of the final product. If you’re going to be a huge success in your mlm company, you need to see yourself as a huge success. Visualize yourself walking across the stage to accept your award. See yourself depositing your commision check. Visualize you helping 10 people get to the top of the compensation plan. See your success before you actually have it.

MLM tips 5 Use The Success Formula

Every mlm company will have a formula for success. This could be a simple 123 formula for achieving the higher ranks inside your company. Remember that this business is about connecting with new people, and then plugging them into the company success formula. This could be getting your new prospect on a company video. You can get on the phone with your upline. Or you can have your new prospect get to a company event. Find your upline leaders who are making the kind of money you want to make. Then find out the formula they use to build their business.

MLM Tips 6 Get Little Success Quickly

When you get started with your mlm company it’s important you get some success early. This can be the smallest of success. Retail a product, signup a new distributor, or get your team to a training. If your new find little success, and find little success for your new prospect. Once you get that little success, celebrate it. Post it on facebook, tell your friends and family. Let everyone know your success, and then just repeat the process.

MLM Tips 7 Daily Action Steps

Number seven could be the most important. Each day you need to be taking action that will help move your business forward. I always ask myself this, “Am I creating Value for others, or Am I consuming Value creating by someone else”? This is the question you can ask yourself. If you’re creating value for others, then your taking action. Consuming value is not taking action to move your business ahead. Yes personal development is important each day, but only after you have taken your daily action.
Re: How To Succeed In Network Marketing by icemaiden: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
How To Get Free MLM Leads For Your Business Online

by Tyler Pratt

mlm leadsFree MLM leads are what every network marketer is looking for. I mean who wants to pay for mlm leads some other company created? And who wants to share mlm leads with others?

I want to give you 3 simple ways you can generate your own MLM leads using the tools available to us on the internet. Basically what I’m going to show you is how to generate traffic to a landing page that captures mlm leads.

A landing page is one simple page that will offer something of value, like a training video, or ebook, in exchange for a name and email. When someone lands on this landing page it should give a strong call to action to get people to want to enter in their details.

I use a marketing system called my lead system pro. This system has all the landing pages setup. Automated emails are pre assigned and go out one at a time each day. And the offer in exchange, is a 1 hour training video on how to explode your mlm business.

Im guessing you are like me and do not want to figure out how to setup a webpage and would just rather promote a unique link. Or you may be one that has no clue how to setup an autoresponder. That is me and I need a turnkey system already in place. And you can find that at my lead system pro.

Once you have your landing page link, and automated follow up system in place it’s time to drive visitors to that page. And these 3 ways will help drive in that traffic you need to get your free mlm leads

Get MLM Leads with Article Marketing

When you do a search on google for “article directories” a whole list of websites will come up. These are going to be places that you can submit articles you create. The article you write can be from your own writing skills, or can come from an outsource of the article. Either way a good quality, unique article is a must if you want to attract the visitors to get free mlm leads from your landing page.

These directories will let you submit any article about any subject. 400-600 words about that subject. And at the end of the article will be a resource box where you can place a link back to your landing page. Example would be, “Click on this link to learn how a former broke college kid now signs up 10 new reps into his network marketing business”. Great title huh? And that will get people to come to your landing page to give you their name and email. You just created a free mlm lead.

Get MLM Leads with Forums

Do a search for “mlm forums” and pick a few websites you like. Try and find some that are active. The more active the more visitors you will receive. Create an account and then edit your signature file. Your signature is the place to link back to your landing page for generate your free mlm leads.

Become active on that forum. Each day try to create one post and then respond to 20 new posts. You will start to create a following of other users that like your advice. Be supportive of others, never post a negative comment. Everytime you post, your signature will be at the bottom for others to click on. If you have a great title, then you will get visitors, and free mlm leads will come your way.

Get MLM Leads with Social Media

Just like forums, social media websites like facebook and twitter will require you to build a following and be active. Each day try to post something on your wall, and comment on others. This is going to make you look like the expert over time and get more followers. Again, be supportive, stay away from writing negative posts. The more active you are, the more visitors you will get. As your followers increase, so does your traffic to your wall. Try to post your landing page link every other day. You don’t want to be a spammer and overdue your posting. If you are active and creating value for others, people will want to click on your link and enter in their details.

Never try and figure out how to build a landing page on your own. You will get lost very quickly. But you need the landing page to generate free mlm leads. Click on the link below to see an example of the exact landing you will receive with my lead system.
Re: How To Succeed In Network Marketing by icemaiden: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
NETWORK MARKETING TOOLS REVIEW

Experienced vetrans in the network marketing industry know that in order to successfully build your business you must have the proper network marketing tools to build your business. Some of the traditional network marketing tools are offline, such as newspaper ads, bandit sign campaigns, social gatherings and business cards. Today, the most effective way of building your business is by using online network marketing tools. Finding the right tools for the job can be harder than you think.

Perform an Internet search for Network Marketing Tools and you will find pages and pages of companies offering different services aimed at the network marketing industry. Some companies will offer an autoresponder service. This service is one of the oldest forms of online marketing. It uses and auto-email program to follow up and market to your prospects, customers and business connections automatically for you. Autoresponders are an effective network marketing tool, but alone autoresponders cannot reach thier full potential for your network marketing business. The best autoresponder on the market will still need prospects in it in order to be effective. You need a way to get leads to sign up for your autoresponder emails or newsletter.

To get leads for your autoresponder, you need another commonly advertised network marketing tool: the marketing website, also known as a landing page, lead capture page or splash page. If designed properly capture pages can effectively mine useful information about prospects, such as their name, email, and phone number and other key information you need to close the deal.

To be effective you must to give the prospect incentive to fill out the capture form on the page by offering incentive such as additional useful information or a free gift.

After your visitor has completed the form by filling out their information, you can use your autoresponder to follow up automatically with your prospects.

Once you have the website to capture leads and the autoresponder to follow up with leads, you. You are only missing one key part, the Marketing. With strong marketing, your website will be seen and will therefore generate you the leads for your autoresponder.

Online marketing and advertising campaign management is another which is an indispensable network marketing tool. You need to be able to track all of your different marketing campaigns that are driving traffic and capturing leads to your website, In order to effectivly judge the performance of your advertising dollars. There are hit tracking software services available that will manage and track your campaigns for you automatically. You should look for one that allows you to run multiple campaigns at the same time and allow you to do split testing on your capture pages. Split testing allows you to push traffic from the same source, like a website banner, to more than one version of your capture page in a rotation. This network marketing tool is vital to learning what marketing strategies work, what page copy and design is most effective for your targeted audience.

Make sure that the tool you choose allows you to accurately gauge what traffic turns into leads so that you can calculate your advertising return on investment.
Re: How To Succeed In Network Marketing by icemaiden: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2013
NETWORK MARKETING STRATEGIES

I am first going to say that, one does not necessarily need to use each and every strategy. Find the one that works for you or brings in more results. They are divided in two categories:

OFFLINE STRATEGIES:

1)Good Old Talking-Talking to people one on one

2)Fliers-Sharing fliers about the business opportunity

3)Newspaper Adverts- Placing news paper adverts about the business opportunity

4)Posters- Putting up posters and inviting people for trainings hosted by your company etc

5) Try good old-fashioned bribery- send a free, and interesting, gift to a local radio station DJ. The more original you are, the higher the chance you’ll get a mention on air

6)Business Card- Here are a list of strategic places to leave your business card: on bulletin boards, at a dry cleaner's, atm machine, shelf of public phone, restaurants (this method is kind of dodgy though).

7)Catalogues or Brochures- share these at places with your target market. e.g. at a cosmetics lounge or fragrance store if your company sells those type of products

coolMeetups and Networking Events- Just collect information from people. Commit to collecting as many business card as possible. Attend the function and connect with people

ONLINE STRATEGIES:

1)Social networks- twitter, face book etc. Create groups that discuss network marketing success, financial intelligence or topics that attract people of like minds. This creates a presence before you build a blog or site.

2)Blogging -link your website to reputable websites and highly ranked sites. This will get search engines attention to your site and rank your site high. Provide quality information in your site; This is to make your visitors become regular and have trust in you and your site. So in other words you should establish good relationship with your visitors by trying to keep your website update as part of the important strategies to succeed in network marketing.

3)Videos- Harness the Power of Videos; You can add the touch of videos to your site; Create powerful videos about what you do and what your are offering as this will bring your visitors even closer.

4)Free Classified Ads- on known websites with traffic that allow such

5)Pay-per-click advertising

6)Paid banner advertising

7)Writing articles that include links to your website

coolParticipating in forums and newsgroups

9)Starting an e-mail newsletter

As you attract prospects, you'll need a database to keep track of them. Outlook has a great contact manager, though if you create something on your own, make sure it has enough room to keep track of a prospect's name, e-mail, phone number and address, and has an area where you can write comments.
Re: How To Succeed In Network Marketing by icemaiden: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2013
SOME REASONS WHY PEOPLE ENTER NETWORK MARKETING

a) To make money

b) To lead a better life style, one of wealth and luxury

c) Multigenerational income

d) To achieve their dreams

e) Financial freedom
Re: How To Succeed In Network Marketing by Bunda95: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
visit www.nairamanager..com to see the best network marketing company with the best compensation plan.... act quickly...!!!!!
Re: How To Succeed In Network Marketing by Bunda95: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Are you looking for an online/offline business you can start at
home or anywhere to start making money. Visit
www.nairamanager..com to read a blog post i've
created on this life changing business... Get out of rat race
and start your first step to financial freedom today... So many graduates are out there looking for jobn while workers are being sacked daily due to the economic situation of tyhe country... Many are slave to their boss..!!! Visit www.nairamanager..com and you'll never regret this day... I m ready to help anybody irrespective of distance or tribe or qualification start off his/her own business and be successful within a short while so far as you have the burning desire for success and the good things in life... SACK YOUR BOSS TODAY..

(1) (Reply)

Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) / How To Make Money With Your SMART Phone / Rapid Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.