Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! (1383 Views)

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz / Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland!!!! / A Petition To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by GHKWAME(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dear sir, I have come to accept Nairaland as a place where international communities meet and deliberate, although to a large extent it is a platform to update Nigerians of current affairs both at home and abroad.

Over the short period I have been on your lovely platform, I have observed that Ghanaians on your platform are projected as aggressors/invaders by some overzealous Nigerians and are told to leave Nairaland without beign cautioned by moderators.

Your intermediaries (Moderators) always stress the point that Nairaland exists for all and that there is n0 descrimination against foreigners.

The catch phrase Gayna is a popular phrase on this platform, and is mostly used against Ghanaians during E-war between hawkish Ghanaian and Nigerian chauvinists. One can let it slide if its used as an E-missile by Nigerians because it is their killer punch, but that word Is also beign used by objective Nigerians on a daily basis which provokes Ghanaians to retaliate.

One will wonder why human organs are filtered with a vengeance on your platform, but a HATE word that clearly seeks to impugn the cultural sensibilities of a sovereign state is not filtered.

For emphasis: One will excuse your intermediaries for glossing over a harmless word, but would the same courtesies have been reciprocated if that harmless word was Nigayrian?

The usual replies from hawkish chauvinists will argue that this is Nairaland not cedisland and that Nigerians are hounded on Ghanaweb, a perception that is totally False.

Victor Adeyemi a Nigerian is head of the entertainment section of Ghanaweb. These hawkish elements fail to see beyond their nose and see the horizon. The likes of Twitter and facebook thrives on international recognition which tends into advertising milk cow for them.

I hope my petition is given a favourable and urgent response. Thank You.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by dopeJemi: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
druid06: Fuccking gaynaians are never satisfied..
dude! What's ur probLem

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
angry angry
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
dopeJemi: dude! What's ur probLem
Tell him grin
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by 360command: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
GH KWAME: Dear sir, I have come to accept Nairaland as a place where international communities meet and deliberate, although to a large extent it is a platform to update Nigerians of current affairs both at home and abroad.

Over the short period I have been on your lovely platform, I have observed that Ghanaians on your platform are projected as aggressors/invaders by some overzealous Nigerians and are told to leave Nairaland without beign cautioned by moderators.

Your intermediaries (Moderators) always stress the point that Nairaland exists for all and that there is n0 descrimination against foreigners.

The catch phrase Gayna is a popular phrase on this platform, and is mostly used against Ghanaians during E-war between hawkish Ghanaian and Nigerian chauvinists. One can let it slide if its used as an E-missile by Nigerians because it is their killer punch, but that word Is also beign used by objective Nigerians on a daily basis which provokes Ghanaians to retaliate.

One will wonder why human organs are filtered with a vengeance on your platform, but a HATE word that clearly seeks to impugn the cultural sensibilities of a sovereign state is not filtered.

For emphasis: One will excuse your intermediaries(Moderators) for glossing over a harmless word, but would the same courtesies have been reciprocated if that harmless word was Ni[b]gay[/b]rian?

The usual replies from hawkish chauvinists will argue that this is Nairaland not cedisland and that Nigerians are hounded on Ghanaweb, a perception that is totally False.

Victor Adeyemi a Nigerian is head of the entertainment section of Ghanaweb. These hawkish elements fail to see beyond their nose and see the horizon. The likes of Twitter and facebook thrives on international recognition which tends into advertising milk cow for them.

I hope my petition is given a favourable and urgent response. Thank You.
sometimes things are to be left the way they are, such words cannot be changed especially when it relates to the truth. Nigerians are been identified as 419 which seems to have stayed over time and no matter the re-branding, such a negative word as that would still be identified till tomorrow. You like to insult others but you do not want others to insult you? No sir, things will remain they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
I sense another Gh-Naija e-war brewing. *Unfollows thread*
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by Popowaa: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
I wanted to call u a retardeen but becos i'm well mannered i will not mind u

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by criuze(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
kwame, you have to bear with us ooo, because we nigerians are not even easy with ourselves. And the moment we find out that such things hurts you, our feat is always on that pedal. Ok. But you sound so patroitic, may be KWAME NKURUMA is you grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by GHKWAME(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
You are wasting your time. Even if it gets filtered they can still use it by adding dots etc besides i doubt anything will be done about it

That is the essence of my petition, is Mr Seun turning a blind eye? I don't care if the hawkish elements devise a way to smuggle a filtered word, they have no locus. Mr Seun must show that he is fair and abhores that word. His silent makes it a blessing, and I will understand that he does not plan on making Nairaland the facebook and Twitter of Africa.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by Tuntheycr7: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Royal pearl I copied u. Bcox sum Na....... Dnt let me talk
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by achimotan(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2013
charley, chill wai. some of them enjoy it.Collynzo2 is the chief culprit smiley
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by GHKWAME(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2013
achimotan: charley, chill wai. some of them enjoy it.Collynzo2 is the chief culprit smiley
Well, I now know the Moderators don't mean it when they say there is no descrimination. So I guess Nigayria is an accepted t3rm now.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by sakaguchi(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2013
GH KWAME:
Well, I now know the Moderators don't mean it when they say there is no descrimination. So I guess Nigayria is an accepted t3rm now.
Schmuck
For a dude who is trying to raise a petition, you just shot yourself on the foot.
gaynian

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by thimieJohn(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
[/color]
every one loves his or her country and will want to boast of it#like I do when it comes to Nigeria n south Africa# but overdoing things can hurt others so GHANIANS, I appreciate your membership on this site and NIGERIANS you should be more welcoming and create a loving atmosphere. I really love it when I am loved or welcomed by other countries, neglecting the common known label on my country=419, crimes n corruption etc...I love it so pls 9jaians lets make pple know us as good n great pple not bad and ill manner pple. ....am new here..thanks [color=#990000]

every one loves his or her country and will want to boast of it#like I do when it comes to Nigeria n south Africa# but overdoing things can hurt others so GHANIANS, I appreciate your membership on this site and NIGERIANS you should be more welcoming and create a loving atmosphere. I really love it when I am loved or welcomed by other countries, neglecting the common known label on my country=419, crimes n corruption etc...I love it so pls 9jaians lets make pple know us as good n great pple not bad and ill manner pple. ....am new here..thanks

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by Youngsage: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
sakaguchi:
Schmuck
For a dude who is trying to raise a petition, you just shot yourself on the foot.
gaynian
shocked
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by Idrismusty97(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

That is the essence of my petition, is Mr Seun turning a blind eye? I don't care if the hawkish elements devise a way to smuggle a filtered word, they have no locus. Mr Seun must show that he is fair and abhores that word. His silent makes it a blessing, and I will understand that he does not plan on making Nairaland the facebook and Twitter of Africa.
Absolutely nothing can be done against it even if all perpetrators are banned they will come back with a new username to continue.Don't forget it is the same Nairaland that igbo's and Yoruba's are at e-war for years now.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by astronautog(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wey u carry ur ghana must go comot 4 this thread b4 I......ooo na uu dey rub kiwi c as u black

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by chucky234(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2013
criuze: kwame, you have to bear with us ooo, because we nigerians are not even easy with ourselves. And the moment we find out that such things hurts you, our feat is always on that pedal. Ok. But you sound so patroitic, may be KWAME NKURUMA is you grandfather.
Wetin dis odoryor dey talk sef

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by chucky234(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2013
GH KWAME:
Nigayria?
This Gayna dude has grown some balls sha, plastic gut.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by GHKWAME1: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
chucky234: Nigayria?
This Gayna dude has grown some balls sha, plastic gut.
Shut the Fork up! You bastard son of a goat.
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by GHKWAME1: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
astronautog: Wey u carry ur ghana must go comot 4 this thread b4 I......ooo na uu dey rub kiwi c as u black
Choi! You mumu pass gari! See your bleached skin!
Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by NosoChic: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Another GHANA VS NIGERIA eWar abi.....una never tire abi.
Nigerians provoked by Ghanaians.....biko ignore
Ghanaians provoked by Nigerians.....biko ignore also.

So simple...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Petition To Seun, Owner Of Nairaland. Filter Gayna!! by chucky234(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Shut the Fork up! You bastard son of a goat.
And where is this charcoal coated ape coming from,senseless deluded discombobulated gaynian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niaralanders Who Cant Sleep At Night / Why Do People Enjoy Basking In Their Farts??? / As A Christian Why Are You Voting Buhari ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.