Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Hausa (hawan Sallah) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hausa (hawan Sallah) (1052 Views)

Hausa Indigenous Hawan Sallah(durbar) / Learn How To Speak Hausa Here / Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa (hawan Sallah) by Fulaman198(m): 3:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Barka dai Hausawa, Hello English speakers, I have decided to link an interesting video of the Hausa festivity called the Hawan Sallah. To the Hausa people on this site, this is your Fulani friend just trying to show you love as I love Hausa people and their culture. Please check it out. You don't have to be a Hausa or a Northerner to enjoy this. Please watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrHC74JH81U

1 Like

Re: Hausa (hawan Sallah) by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 12, 2013
i will definitely check it out. smiley
i wish Pagan would tell more about his own beautiful culture tongue

1 Like

Re: Hausa (hawan Sallah) by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 12, 2013
btw what is the name of the horn they used in the intro?
Re: Hausa (hawan Sallah) by Fulaman198(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
*Kails*:
btw what is the name of the horn they used in the intro?

Ndandalu in my language

(1) (Reply)

The Vulture And The Starving Child: Themost Iconic Photograph Of The Century / Why Do Nigerians Treat Foreigners Differently? / The Relationship Between The Benin-yoruba Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.