Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Iphone 5c Is Apple Off Their Rockers????????????????????????????????????? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5c Is Apple Off Their Rockers????????????????????????????????????? (938 Views)

Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria / iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5c Is Apple Off Their Rockers????????????????????????????????????? by aaidel(m): 5:00am On Sep 12, 2013
so just saw the apple website and an unlocked iphone 5c will cost 549 dollars 89761.5 naira and the 32gb version for 649 dollars or 106111.5 now bearing in mind a new iphone 5 64gb could be bought for 715 dollars. apple claimed the iphone 5c would be cheap. its not its just an iphone in a plastic body i must say i am very disappointed in apple they should stop wasting peoples time unless of course this is a ploy to bump up the price of iphone 5s
Re: Iphone 5c Is Apple Off Their Rockers????????????????????????????????????? by TrebleChamp(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Iphone 5c Is Apple Off Their Rockers????????????????????????????????????? by Olumidzti(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2013
If Apple is really targeting developing countries with this "low-cost" smartphone, then it has not done its homework properly. And that $549 is a subsidized price for US, it'll cost $733(about 117k) in China where operators don't subsidize phone prices & it's the same system here in Nigeria. This means iPhone 5S 'll be considerably more expensive. It only gets more ridiculous when you realise that 'low-budget' iPhone 5C will cost more than high end Samsung Galaxy S4.
Re: Iphone 5c Is Apple Off Their Rockers????????????????????????????????????? by aaidel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
actually the 549 is the unsubsidized price if you are buying on a 2 year plan its 99 and 199 dollars repectively so for the us consumer it might be worth it but then the question is how many people use their smartphones for 2 years before changing and considering the 5s is coming at 649 for the 16gb version with a new processor, camera and the finger reader it wouldnt make much sense to buy 5c at least to me it wouldnt i think it is just a ploy by apple to bump the prices of the mainstream iphones or at the very least reduce depreciation, much in the same way designer labels destroy unsold clothing to create a false scarcity

(1) (Reply)

opvkl / Please Help, My Phone's Been Hacked! / Blackberry OS 10.2.1.1055 Leaks, Lets You Install Android Apps Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.