Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) (2037 Views)

Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break / Funke Akindele Finds Love Again,Now Dating Don Jazzy’s Former Boss(photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by thinka2: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2013
Talk of two super stars and two of the most expensive footbal players the world has seen

Gareth Bale in a strong embarce with the superstar he calls The Boss when he turned up for his first day in Madrid yesterday.

The world's most expensive player was greeted by Cristiano Ronaldo - whose £80million price tag he eclipsed with his £86m Deadline Day move - at Real's Valdebabas HQ just
before training.

The embrace came a week after Bale responded to questions over who would take the free kicks at Madrid by insisting: "You'll have to ask Ronaldo. He's the boss."

Am loving you guys.....you rock!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/bale-embraces-ronaldo.html

Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by katordidi(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2013
and he said that in what language
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2013
This Ronaldo sabi kak abeg. Very sharp and clean dresser.
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by ajasa4link: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Chai see rich men shaking each other. kidnap the two of them together and become rich for life or get all intelligence agencies and police looking for u

1 Like

Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by Austeenxx: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2013
Am I to comment? undecided
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by Iaz93: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2013
pro01: This Ronaldo sabi kak abeg. Very sharp and clean dresser.
The guy is too much.
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by ChiSun27(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2013
When talent meets talent...
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by youngice(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2013
I thougt dey would hug
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by Divaqueen(f): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2013
C Ronaldo, hmmmmm dis guy is a fashion guru. I love ur style shaaa.
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by musaajebor(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2013
Op u can lie! When did bale tell tonaldo he's sa boss.?
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by xagorakis(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2013
youngice: I thougt dey would hug
why would they do that? Because they are.........

Team mates
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2013
I just love this guy........
CR7 of life

No #homo
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by Naijalastborn(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
I saw this on CNN yesterday! That presenter is so crazy! He said "250 million handshake"sooo funny
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by Iaz93: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
musa ajebor: Op u can lie! When did bale tell tonaldo he's sa boss.?
You don't listen to news. At least, try open goal. com
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by pomporiking: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ronaldo's swag is phucking contagious cool
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mtcheew!! Barca for La liga!
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Cute guys, cute outfit. Pot belly guys, see what y'all missing!
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by dplomaticVal: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Home boys.. cool cool

btw the FK slot should be ceded to CR7 whilst lil ßale takes on corner kiq undecided undecided
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by gbishop: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
i saw them yesterday. They re my friend and i took the pic wt my bb 10
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by nerodenero: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
ajasa4link: Chai see rich men shaking each other. kidnap the two of them together and become rich for life or get all intelligence agencies and police looking for u
BADOO grin
Re: Gareth Bale Embrace Ronaldo, Says "You Are The Boss" (PHOTO) by Krasid(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
homesteady: Mtcheew!! Barca for La liga!
They have not started training, you are already shaking.Wait till they destroy teams in La liga this season.

HALA MADRID
Best team in the world

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul / The Hips On Ghana Actressjuliet Ibrahim, Will Get You Thinking (photos) / Unn 2nd Batch Admission List Released. See List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.