Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? (1392 Views)

Need Information On Withdrawing Money Directly From Neteller Or Payza To Bank. / How Do I Make Money Into My Payza Account ? / How Do I Verify My Payza Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? by Shamp: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Just as the topic says, i want to sell my payza $$$ to etradexchange.net, i dont know if they can be trusted, i want you guys to help me so i wount fall into the hands of scammers,

If you have any payza exchanger you use, feel free to drop it in the comment box, i will appreciate it,

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? by anex4real: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2013
I have used them twice and they are well trusted, they buy payza at 155 per dollar. You have to call them or mail them to carry out the transaction.
Re: I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? by Shamp: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2013
anex4real: I have used them twice and they are well trusted, they buy payza at 155 per dollar. You have to call them or mail them to carry out the transaction.

Thanks G, but do they pay instantly?
Re: I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? by anex4real: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
yes they do
Re: I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? by collinsz: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bro, I. Can buy it from you, if you wish.

Hw much do you have to sell?

You can contact me for futher details

Re: I Want To Sell My Payza To Etradexchange.net, Are They Trusted? by ecrestglobal(m): 5:21am On Sep 13, 2013
If you are in Abuja, we could deal on a one-on-one basis. 08099817281

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Great Nigeria Building On Fire In Lagos Island / Using Innovative Thinking To Generate Business Ideas / Electrical Armored Cables Best Bargain..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.