Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? (2047 Views)

IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? / NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls / Drillog Pdl Has Started Calling. What Do We Expect In The Written Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by otesy: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hello Nairalanders. BAT sent me a mail that they'd like to meet with me. The position is management trainee. What should I expect? Test or interview??It didn't quite sound like a test. Any Ideas?? Any one in the house who has bee through their recruitment process before? Thank you,
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by ama27(f): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
i am almost 100% sure ull do a math and english test. i advice u prepare
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by Aabolu(m): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2008
I got the mail too. Please nairalanders if you do have the details dont spare any part of it. Your info will be appreciated.
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by akae47us(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2008
I also got the mail. plz anyone with any helpful information should kindly keep us updated. thanks
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by arikibe: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2008
dear all
i also got the mail. pls anybody with useful information or what to expect should contact me on okebrown2000@yahoo.com or call 08035433838.
pls do not keep the information, spread it like AIDS.
thanks
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by ama27(f): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2008
From what i know ull do and interview first, Math and English test (may be on the same day) after that if u are sucessful you will be invited for an assesment centre which is like 6 hrs

Prepare and youll be fine.
All the best!
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by IncaGold(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2008
I guess this is for people in nigeria? anyways, i'll check with my coz if he can share his experience with you guys! all the best though, stick to wat ama27 adviced in the first instance, then you'll be fine.
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by zigalo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
please what is the assesment center stuff all about
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by ama27(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ inca gold

bat asks u for a confidentiality agreement so i doubt if he will be able to say much. but i have a friend who went thru the same thing in nigeria
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by Demoore(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2008
hey peeps,
Any news on the above subject?
Holla back.
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by ulol: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2008
Hi people,
I got the mail too and i just got a text last nite to come to VI for an interview tomorrow abeg what else should we expect.
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by ulol: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2008
People,
I need help fast shocked
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by tsd: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2008
I was invited as well,what shd we be xpecting? and who knows abt there pay?because am presently wit FCMB,jioned this month
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by cynthya(f): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ Post
i got the same mail about two weeks ago and am yet to be called for the interview.
Cld u pls update the house on the outcome of the interview?

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by aderonke12: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
I also got the text to come for interview at VI tomorrow. Is it going to be a test and an interview?
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by ama27(f): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2008
Dont worry Nairalanders , u should have fun tongue
u probably would do both a test and interview
enjoy
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by ulol: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
OK ama i hope it is going to be fun by the way what is there pay like ? See u guys 2morrow shocked wink grin
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by NVME1: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
I learnt their pay is not up to 100k so be prepared
Are u after the career OR pay
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by sperrysun(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2008
Hello Landers!!

I also got the email from BAT stating that they would like to meet with me,but I have not heard from them again.Since some people were called for interview,does that mean that they would still call those who have not heard from them?

Thanks.
Re: Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? by myteax: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
can someone tell me more about this assessment center thing, whats it all about,

(1) (Reply)

Scientist For Drug Manufacturing / NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size / Pact Nigeria Current Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.