Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Presume Job Scam Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Presume Job Scam Invite (488 Views)

8 Warning Signs Of A Job Scam / List Of JOB SCAM TEXT And Phone Numbers Of Job Scamers / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presume Job Scam Invite by mide47: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Sometime it really beats my mind to still find people that have chosen to expend their valuable time on job scam and think people will still fall for their cheap trap following the healthy publicity their gimmicks have gained.
Here is a text I got yesterday from a perceived job scammer(my opinion) and would like to share;

U've been shortlisted 4 a test&oral interview to be held@2nd floor,34/36,ikorodu road,jibowu btw access&diamond banks on thurs 12/9/13 by 12noon prompt.

My deduction was drawn from this few point:
1). They aren't confident to mention the name of the coy.
2). Called the number that sent the message to inquire more without a response.
....the list goes on!
Re: Presume Job Scam Invite by olatayo1984(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2013
I got the same message but no phone was there but they indicated their name as royalcon. When i tried to confirm abt them,pple said they are this health care stuff,so ignore them

(1) (Reply)

Business Administrator Vacancy in Bloomnet Enterprise. / Marketing Executives Vacancy At Health Voice Limited (OND/NCE) / Business/employment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.